Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
What’s happening at the bottom of Ronnie’s bed? Was she gifted the wrong size sheet?

F127F373-2693-4F72-A4B5-5E3699032366.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Now hear me out 😑 I actually think jimbob was fairly good looking in the fash fc footage,aside from the absolute boomerang hooter 🤦🏻‍♀️ He looks so-aged now though like he looks so knackered 🤭 (I’ll just grab my crunky snacks and flat coke on the way out hens) 🤣
😱😱😱
Bosskaren70 and Jimbob
Sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

What are you saying? *Feels forehead for temperature* 😂 xxx

C033DEBB-2870-44FA-A649-2A25CA580B13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

MissFlowers

Haven’t fully caught up yet but not sure if anyone else noticed the supernoodles on the bottom of the pantry reel! 😂😂 they were there for a second and the next shot there was a lid on top!

AA130F52-129D-49D8-BE0B-499F0522B159.jpeg

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
We need a QandA from SS and ask her how she asked Hinch to be a bridesmaid. Guaranteed it'll be different. If you nose you nose😍😍😍

• Haha

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Today at work I'm going to try to use some sophisms
Hope that help
If that makes sense
Cracks me up
I don't normally speak like this so I'll be interested to see people's reactions

• Haha
  • Wow

Kazbaz

Genuinely thought her old house was dull and boring but this is even worse!! How can she look at that bland monstrosity and think she's styled it?? Where are the pictures on the walls, photos of the kids by the bed.... who puts a f*ck off chest of drawers that far away from the bed?? and don't even get me started on the styling of her f*ucking Pantry Cupboard. Absolute 🔔🔚

• Haha
  • Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220811-142314_Chrome.jpg

Wonder when she's going to come out and say it cause she ain't half doing a merry old dance 🙄

"Invisible speech needs", likes routine, doesn't like loud noises, RMD etc.

It's so cuntish of her to drop little hints of a possible diagnoses

Tending she’s at home ‘styling’ and being the best mummazzz when she’s alone in her car shoving a McFlurry down her thriat 😂😂

a regular mum that works hard and doesn’t get a minutes bloody peace I wouldn’t begrudge that, in fact I’m tempted to do it myself 🤣 but not someone who leaves the childcare to everyone else whilst she shoves a few cans in a fake pantry and moans she’s got no time to do anything can 🖕 🤣

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
Looking forward to the house tour so we can see Ron's dolls house in the reveal, also the mirror, pew, 8 chairs and all the other crap she 'upcycled' with daddy and had ' the perfect place' ready for them to go......

• Haha
  • Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
I’d rather listen to my neighbour drill for 5 hours straight than her pathetic attempt at asmr. She has absolutely nothing left to give it’s embarrassing

• Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Okay I thought I uploaded but I can’t see it on here fuck knows where I’ve uploaded the other one 🤣

Ive just uploaded it on another thread and everyone’s asking who is it 🤣🤣🤣 note to sell don’t come on tattle high
Well I’m impressed you actually recognized her as it looks nothing like her filtered photos. Her eyes look so much closer to each other in your video and I believe she has two nostrils.

Maybe we all need to be high to recognize her.

Thanks for sharing, you nusty hen 🐓

• Haha

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
Sympathy post now and an ad in an hour i bet 🙄

If she's never mentioned it before, why mention it at all, couldve just said "i got it here" but no.. must create head pats before driving the ads

• Heart

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I don't understand why a woman who doesn't work and has Mum says around all the time doesn't make her own soup?

We have a few tins in the cupboard and they're handy but homemade soup is so easy to make and far nicer imo. She also has loads of freezer space to store soups and sauces. Content idea for Soph: batch cooking. 👍🏻👋🏼
Give over she doesn't even grate her own cheese, lazy cow😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Louanne

VIP Member
Encouragement from the sheep for Hinch to copy Ama-Zon products. I wish they would all just fuck off! Go and get a loife, Hunni!! 🤣🤣
Why the fuck would she need to add it to her range when you can already buy the bloody thing on Amazon? Thick fucks. Just throw your fucking wages at her and cut out the middle man.

• Haha
Reactions: 38