Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoratioHoohah

So lovely to see so many new members. The wiki and thread 500 are worth a read 😘.

I hope we get a gretel rant tonight guys
I went straight to T500 and the wiki last night and enjoyed every single word, thank you for a cracking evening’s reading. WTF haven’t I come here sooner, I’ve asked myself. Well I’m here now and thoroughly immersed in these brilliant threads. Ta.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
She's being really sneaky with reels at the moment, choosing cover images that are not in the reel. Last was Ronnie holding her hand for the "love your flaws" reel, and this time she's used the utility on the pantry "styling" reel.
Engagement must be plummeting.

Reactions: 47

Chicken89

Chatty Member
Howling at the fact that Inch was actually with her and they parked in a disabled space...stupid twats, my Mum's disabled and it really winds me up when people do that 🤬 maybe it did autocorrect from spouse but how fucking funny would it be if he'd forgotten to ask for his BBQ sauce, so plonked the car in disabled to go in and get some and when he was gone Hinch demolished her McFlurry 🤣 wonder where the kids were if that's the case...maybe this is the takeaway she was on about yesterday that they hadn't had after 2 days of moving! Stupid twat.

Also noticed a few new members on here, welcome to the best thread you will ever be on we are all a lovely bunch of nusty trolls ❤

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
For someone with zero fashion sense and zero interior design flair, she plays pretty fast and loose with the word 'styling'.🙄

• Haha

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
Wh... why would you put tins on a condiment lazy susan 😕

Why would you "style" 8 tins on something made to save space but actually youre taking up more space than 8 tins require.

What is happening here??

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She doesn't give the biggest toss about her sheep and her Instagram. She likes to flaunt her money and nothing more.
I don't hate anyone. I don't really care enough, I'm pretty chill, but I hate her. This woman brings something out of me that I can't explain. She's foul. She's something else, and although I in no way shape or form wish harm on her. Absolutely not before spying sheep get my words twisted. I do however want her to lose everything, career wise. She deserves nothing.
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
2 hours, 12k likes and about 120 comments? #mrshinchisover

Few more starting to see through her brags...
IMG_20220811_155524.jpg

IMG_20220811_155626.jpg

IMG_20220811_155710.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

melisnusty

Al hasn't been seen for a long time. Maybe he went out for pallets and never came back? This made me actually lol!

• Haha

natsuki

What would she have done if Henry had chosen Ronni e’s bedroom? Or Lenor’s? Genuinely curious!

Edit - missing word!

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Also poor Ronnie! His bedroom is so ugly and not child friendly! My heart breaks for him. Imagine having the money they have and still being so shit at everything. I thank my lucky stars every day I’m where I am and my kids (sorry for being a braggy cunt here like her) have amazing bedrooms and I worked bloody hard for it, actual work, not poncing off huns on Instagram.

why do so many scum bags get the most wonderful kids? She’s fucking awful

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
PLEASE correct me if I’m wrong here but are these not the taps which are certainly not in the middleView attachment 1490525
I believe that’s the control for the shower - you can see the hose to the left.

On another note -
IF she had spent months sleeping on Ronnies floor (unfair if she was heavily pregnant….) then 100% we would have had hushed whispering in the dark videos of her with her stupid filter huffing that she was waiting for Ronnie to settle.

Reactions: 45
Notice she put ‘home and cleaning community’ instead of just the tend cleaning which is what made her tend famoussssh. You only became a ‘hOmE iS mY paSSiOn’ wanker after you visited bestbubs4eva’s new home and decided you needed a tend farm, Sopha 🙄

• Angry

HauntedVagina

Bedroom looks like the hun wedding suite in a corporate owned stately home. Sterile, charmless and ready for the next Prosecco doused slapper and her full neck tatted, Turkey-toothed twat.

• Haha
  • Sick