Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yellowdoor44

….mini movie room?! As opposed to the large movie room she probably has upstairs?!

I just….can’t. She is honestly becoming less relatable to the sheep by the second.

I truly, truly hope that anyone struggling with money to pay bills or feed their children don’t see her bragging with her mini movie room and her child’s popcorn machine. The sad fact is that they probably will. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Tui

VIP Member
7ED1AA58-5E91-4831-827D-B6826C945FC0.jpeg

For two apparently teetotal cunts those drinks don’t look non alcoholic 😆

Sorry to get all mumsnet but isn’t Ronnie still a bit too young for popcorn? Being a major choking hazard and all

Reactions: 52
Don’t be silly! Sophie ‘you’ve got this Mama’ Hinchliffe would never take her kids in an air conditioned car with her on a really hot day and treat them to an ice cold McFlurry -

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Andioooop

VIP Member
Really don’t think Johnny foreskin is a loyal follower you daft cunt. You send yourself questions & buy robot friends, you accept free shit that costs a fortune then sell what you don’t want. Can’t wait for it all to go tits up

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Okay I thought I uploaded but I can’t see it on here fuck knows where I’ve uploaded the other one 🤣

Ive just uploaded it on another thread and everyone’s asking who is it 🤣🤣🤣 note to sell don’t come on tattle high
She is going to go fucking mental. I can see a dog bed rant later with the gretal filter. Hunnnnaaaayyyyy

• Haha
  • Heart

Lexisplace

Am I the only one who thinks Ronnie's room is kinda terrifying?! I'm an adult and I think i'd struggle to sleep in there! 😱

Reactions: 50

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I can imagine soph sitting In the Range Rover scoffing her McFlurry whilst the boys sit in the back watching her, patiently waiting to see if mummaz will remember they are there and buy them one.

• Haha
  • Sad
Evenin' tattlers! Been lurking for a while now... I used to quite like watching Hinch until the 'hole in the kitchen wall' fiasco (when she got the builders in a day after mentioning the idea...).

Quickly got sick of the constant bragging and look what I've been gifted/look what unnecessary work I've had done to my house bollocks.

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Sophie, you absolutely DID NOT EVER sleep on Ronnie's floor.

Someone may have done, but it sure as hell wasn't you.

Stop fishing for sympathy and lying.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Why are you showing pictures of them in the bath? Is nothing private in their lives? Rhetorical question - she just wanted to show off her new bath. They are just props.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Lots of the comments saying it looks like a hotel room. But they mean that positively. I wouldn’t want to LIVE in a hotel. It feels very sterile to me. Where are the personal, sentimental items??

Reactions: 49
Same predictable pattern from Mrs Hinch! Uses Ron to gain sympathy and pull in more mums in the hope they will go buy those rubbish kids clothing in Tescos! Using the word Mama a lot - it’s all sales and marketing patter. Let’s hope this move will mark her downfall.

Sophie is you are reading here - please STOP using your kids for content, engagement, for deflection and to gain sympathy, and DO NOT show them in the bath - if you truly loved those boys, you’d give them the privacy they deserve, but you won’t will you? You are not a good mama- you are a manipulative mama though and that’s not a good thing 😡

Styling a not-a-pantry with tinned soup and tomatoes 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Fraggles ‘R’ us

So are we thinking a Gretel I’m so relatable rant about how she went out to get the boys McDonald’s as a treat as they haven’t yet unpacked, and the car only went and broke down and as sh*t is the only thing that she finds she can relate to the sheep with maybe she ate her McFlurry too fast got brain freeze and then became lactose intolerant so shat herself in the car while waiting for the AA man to come save her?

• Haha
Reactions: 48