Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bored2021

I just don't get the whole styled thing! I mean none of this is useable, the wooden pegs for display the scrubbing brush that's so high up you would struggle to reach it. Like the sheep who display all the laundry tablets in a jar never to be used for 'display' only. White sink and marble top (maybe wrong it may be laminate) I've a huge stainless steel sink, ideal for handwashing, cleaning chickens feeders, etc etc and can be scrubbed.

Screenshot_2022-08-11-14-45-34-626_com.android.chrome.jpg

Here is my styled utility/laundry/mudroom cupboard 😁

IMG_20220811_144813.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Just to add, I’m not stating I believe Ron is autistic but if he has being diagnosed with RMD coupled with ‘invisible speech needs’ an then he may be neurodiverse which is totally fine and we the strangers of the world don’t need to know such intimate details of his life do we!
But how else would she line up the pound coins otherwise eh.
rmd has huge links to autism. I’ve seen lots of rmd diagnoses alongside a diagnosis of asd and adhd as the most common ones. As I said, she won’t ever admit him being autistic(if he is) as

a) she’s ableist and clearly doesn’t like the label of an intellectual disability as this will impact her fairy tale life style. I’d say 90% or parents of nd children learn very quickly private schools aren’t the place for autistic children, she probably already knows this and knows if she comes forward, lots of well being parents of autistic children will tell her this. Unfortunately she’s so up her own arse hole, she’s rather put her poor child in unsuitable education as her hunger for being “middle class” matters more to her then Ronnie.

2) rmd can exist alone and in some areas it can be diagnosed before asd on its own, again this differs. My area doesn’t diagnose asd before 4 years old but other posters on here have shared their trust so. Either way, there’s not the stigma surrounding rmd like their is asd so it suits her. She still gets sympathy and gets to cash in on Ronnie without feeling ashamed of her kid.

3) she’s a bellend.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

ellecatx

How can she have been sleeping on his floor every night yet also been waking up at hinch farm yet also ronnie hadn't seen his room at hinch farm at that time 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
View attachment 1489078
For two apparently teetotal cunts those drinks don’t look non alcoholic 😆

Sorry to get all mumsnet but isn’t Ronnie still a bit too young for popcorn? Being a major choking hazard and all
Stacey has Diet Coke and Soph has Slim Fast you nusty troll!

(No Sophie I am not saying you are fat or that you need to go on a stupid shake diet)

• Haha

Chicken89

Chatty Member
STOP👏DRESSING👏THOSE👏KIDS👏LIKE👏THEY👏ARE👏TWINS

P.S LONNIE'S HAIR NEEDS CUTTING

P.P.S THAT POPCORN MACHINE MAKES IT LOOK LIKE RONNIE IS ABOUT TO SUMMON THE GHOST OF THE BACK PASSAGE 🤣

Edit to add, whoops didn't intend on going all caps but I'm not changing it, I think it's appropriate

• Haha

oceanblu

Hinch needs to fuck off today! No cost of living crisis for this cunt is there! I’m really starting to dislike Instagram lately as it’s the breeding ground for all these overprivileged, talentless twats getting richer by the minute by flogging shite to us mere minions that fall for it (well not us tattlers because we know better) but the normal folk of the general public. And then have the cheek to boast about how rich they are and then dressing it up as a house reveal! Go and live your life in your massive house with your family and stop bragging about it to everyone who is probably currently worrying about how they’re going to be able to pay their bills come autumn.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Babybail93

VIP Member
What a shocker. She’s moved, it’s not going as well as she’d hoped with her followers, so she wheels out another Ronnie diagnosis.

Horrible cunt woman. Does not deserve children.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Gl1tter18

First full night not built lonnies cot but had time to fill the popcorn machine up and have a movie night why does Ronnies bed look like cheap ikea set up crap polyester bedding that the duvet gets lost in at night and makes you sweat a sheet that doesn’t fit the bed and a matttess that looks squashed on to the frame but don’t worry the dogs got a 1kg Emma set up

• Sad
Reactions: 54

Danielle0120

VIP Member
🐑 Will start to realise you know
This is the woman who had a normal sized house and now has a movie room. A fucking movie room. Her career is gonna plummet now she's sharing more

• Heart
Reactions: 54

KelNoe

Imagine 'gifting' someone the use of her house... and then saying she'll be popping in all the time. They'll be sitting on edge every day waiting for her to land at the door. And telling the world they are living there rent free. I'd tell her to shove her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
The idea of a bed side table is so you can reach it when you're in bed. I know she's got a long neck but I didnt realise she's got Inspector gadget arms aswell🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I'm sure whoever is moving into her house (sister?) is delighted that she is describing them as destitute, leaving all kinds there for them and will be turning up at any moment for a brew. I'd be like 'stuff your offer'. This isn't kindness, it's control.

Bigfootz

It makes her so emotional that Henry choose his own room? ( the room with the Emma Mattress in ) She will be so emotional alright when she kills the bastard and he’s In a pot!!
fank you

• Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
Okay so Ron has RMD which if it’s true (because we know she likes to lie and exaggerate everything) then why does he have no bed guards on his bed? Surely you’d be worried about him falling out of bed if he truly has RMD? Also, would you not have gone for a bed with a soft, cushiony headboard? Not wood?

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
This is going to be another fun one to remember- the time someone got high & found Soph alone stuffing her face with McFlurry

• Haha
Reactions: 52