Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just showed my daughter the photo of her bedroom, and she was patiently waiting for the next pic....she thought that was the 'before' image 🤣

You just know she told the 'designer' ' I want it to look like a proper fancy hotel room, proper classy' thereby proving once and for all that neither her nor the designer knows what style is.

She just wants everything NEW.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"how can you not style your own bed with your own home range ay" erm well I certainly don't because I don't have my own home range and nor do 99.9% of your followers so shut up you absolute braggy witch. Also if I did have a home range that looked as tit as yours I wouldnt be styling my own bed with it that's for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I rarely read the comments left on Hinchs stories, but since a Tattler pointed out that all the sheep have a low IQ, I've just taken a look.

Nearly every comment is, "You deserve this hun". Such a generic, arse licking comment.

She deserves duck all other than being sent to bed with bread and water and no TV, like Fiddles should have done a long time ago.

Disclaimer: My children don't receive this punishment cos they're not arseholes. (Before anyone cries child abuser at me).
Haha I threaten Soapy Jnr with dry bread and water jokingly and just jam on birthdays 😂 and to stay on thread, I completely missed the pestle and mortar issue, any one care to point me to a page number or fill me in? I'd be forever grateful ATV

ETA think I've got it, stand down hens

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry just catching up! My 3.5yo is waiting on his ASD assessments but has been diagnosed with sensory processing disorder. He will only sleep with a dressing gown on (even now when it's 27degrees he's is a full fleece dressing gown). We have been debating a weighted blanket for a while but they are so expensive! Any recommendations?
This may have already have been answered, I’m way behind!! I got my sons on Amazon. It was about £25 but hes 14 so can take a heavier one. They do kids ones too, just research the right weight for your sons body weight and then Google. That’s literally what I done until I found one that didn’t cost the earth incase he didn’t like it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Some points about the bedroom reveal..

- Four poster bed looks weird without curtains etc.
- Why did she open the blinds to take those photos at what I’m assuming was 7/8pm at night? And if it was a prerecord (very likely) then why have all the lights on anyway?
- Why are the bedside tables so far away from the bed? Including the lights, who wants to get out of bed to turn off the lights?
- How did THAT take almost a year to renovate? It is so bland, basic and boring.
- The mortal and pestle next to the bed, I don’t get it? I could understand maybe in the kitchen as decoration, but the bedroom? And specifically on a bedside table? Odd.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
You nusty fat hens are on fire today, all that full fat coke down your thriats is doing you the world of good.

I second whoever said Severus Snape is now ruined forever, my favourite anti-hero... Now just bloody Janine 😩😤😭 you bleeping hilarious bastards.

Please never change, hens. BLESSED BE xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do people always tell her 'you deserve this??' Sophie hasn't done anything ground breaking she's a women who marketed herself as a cleaner and pushed items to sell on a public platform earning her millions??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh pipe down fiddle but I’m clutching ma beak(no ma quote) at her wading in “defending” her ADULT child,the embarrassment 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Haven’t fully caught up yet but not sure if anyone else noticed the supernoodles on the bottom of the pantry reel! 😂😂 they were there for a second and the next shot there was a lid on top!

AA130F52-129D-49D8-BE0B-499F0522B159.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Some points about the bedroom reveal..

- Four poster bed looks weird without curtains etc.
- Why did she open the blinds to take those photos at what I’m assuming was 7/8pm at night? And if was a prerecord (very likely) then why have all the lights on anyway?
- Why are the bedside tables so far away from the bed? Including the lights, who wants to get out of bed to turn off the lights?
- How did THAT take almost a year to renovate? It is so bland, basic and boring.
- The mortal and pestle next to the bed, I don’t get it?
She will use her size 5 footz to reach the light switch, no need to get out of bed. Hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is that story filtered like the Wizard of Oz before Dorothy goes to Oz

Also did I spot one of the WW doing a tit right in front of her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.