Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the bleeping duck has she actually done to that house 🤣 I’ve been in fits all day! From the crappy looking sink unit in the bathroom, to the pantry of 6 tins…. Like has she actually in all seriousness schhhhhtyled her pantry with tins of bleeping Heinz soup 🤣🤣🤣

And now the bedroom. Which I actually have no words for it’s so awful. If I booked a hotel and walked into that baby sick coloured monstrosity I’d turn on my heels and walk straight back out 🤣 nothing matches?! It’s actually HILARIOUS 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So if you want a cuppa and to read in bed....your bedside table....sorry monstrosity is a bus ride away?? Wtf??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe it is to spice up the sex life pole dancing and swinging naked. Maybe it’s to do some swing bar gymnastics. Maybe it’s to play the cube. Maybe it’s for Henry to piss on the poles

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's ridiculous that Freda spends her time trawling for comments that she thinks are negative and then giving crappy responses. Her time would be better spent giving her spoilt brat of a daughter a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm hoping to see them on channel 5, either Hinch as rogue landlord or the 'very lucky' family as nightmare tenants. 😆
I hope she gets nightmare tenants…. That show was a real eye opener as to the rights tenants have even when they don’t pay rent for years. I once saw a couple who had well to do squatters move into their home while it was for sale and it took them years to get them out and cost a fortune. First thing I would do is change the locks and get rid of the Guantanamo grey everywhere…….

Reactions: 6
Safety first Sophie I see leaving the lighter on the table, well done 🙄

Also, ronnies room is horrible isn't it. Doesn't look cosy or like a bedroom at all.
Also who remembers when she first showed the movie room after she been and bought all that antique tit. She had a match lighter and really long matches with the candle on the shelf that she lit at the time. Another clue she's lived there longer that she's run out of the matches..
Don't read her soph but after tattle told you how dangerous lighting a candle on a wooden shelf was you seem to now have a open flame now within reach of your children...

Reactions: 11
I hope she gets nightmare tenants…. That show was a real eye opener as to the rights tenants have even when they don’t pay rent for years. I once saw a couple who had well to do squatters move into their home while it was for sale and it took them years to get them out and cost a fortune. First thing I would do is change the locks and get rid of the Guantanamo grey everywhere…….
Oh my lord… Castle Greyskull is now no more. We now have Guantanamo Grey 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That bedroom 🤣🤣🤣🤣 absofuckinglutely hiedous ....complete with the most un-bedsidiest bedside tables ever 🤭🤭🤭
Hinch has NO style, NO class ...and basically NO idea what she's doing 🤷🏼‍♀️ despite all the arselicky, ego stroking comments shes received tonight 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF so many questions to ask for starters …

Why is there one candle on one side and two on the other? Why is there a pestle & Mortar in the bedroom?
Why are the bedside cupboards so big and faraway?
What’s the book?
She picked up some old books from a jumble sale, because she had always wanted old looking books in those colour. Also I don't think she can read and she's a complete bleep. Hope this helps 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.