Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is that story filtered like the Wizard of Oz before Dorothy goes to Oz

Also did I spot one of the WW doing a tit right in front of her šŸ¤£
She doesn't want anyone to see the brown grass and think that she is actually just a normal human like us with human issues. She isn't like the rest of us .. she deserves green grass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nice to see Al's hard work went to good use... Let's just dump the hay bale in front of the feeder... No wonder he left without a trace!
Wonder if it was actually too high for them to use..surely weepy could saw a few inches off the legs. They obviously can't get the hay out hence why it's dumped on the ground

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
1. That bedroom is tit. She could have done so much with that huge bedroom and she's just made it so tit

2. FIDDLE giving sopha away there by saying the tend farm is lived in...but they haven't been living there? Caught out. Fiddle will be in bad books.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That bedroom. Just ew. Light is giving me Game of Thrones, the carpet is the wrong tone for the walls and the bed is like an awkward 50 shades of grey reference. The colour reminds me of my auntā€™s bedroom where she loved a few cigs before bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hinch farm
Hinch HQ
Henry Hinch
Mr Hinch
Grandma and grandpa Hinch
Ronnie Hinch
Hinch bench
Hinch bros
Mini Hinch
Baby Hinch
Show home that must be set up for the Hinch brand

They have no boundary dividing the 'Hinch brand' from their family life.

Reactions: 23
Whyyyy does she think her house is a bloody Farm?! Because she came off her meds one evening and ordered 3 alpacas and some hens off Wish?! Because she has an overweight chicken strip dog who has his own bedroom and cowboy hat? Because she paid someone to PAINT a Farm onto the walls inside?

Lock her up, she's batty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion:

Tā€™was the night of the move, all dressed in a hurry
Nah just kidding, Hinch went for a Mcflurry

• Haha
Reactions: 36
1. That bedroom is tit. She could have done so much with that huge bedroom and she's just made it so tit

2. FIDDLE giving sopha away there by saying the tend farm is lived in...but they haven't been living there? Caught out. Fiddle will be in bad books.
The whole family is thick as alpaca tit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You ever so hot and annoyed that you canā€™t even tolerate watching her? Thatā€™s me today šŸ˜† Just catching up now and already thinking she can shove her whole fake farm up her arse!

I canā€™t watch the stories myself I will lose my mind Iā€™ve already just seen someone say sheā€™s posted photos of the boys in the bath šŸ˜« and not to be the choke police but popcorn isnā€™t advised for under 5s as itā€™s a choking hazard something I thought oh so little miss anxious would worry about but no of course not itā€™s her childā€™s safety thatā€™s not important.

I feel so sorry for those boys itā€™s just a new set for recording content no family home, no feeling, no freedom, ā€œin the middle of nowhereā€ so their weirdo mother doesnā€™t have to see people fall out with neighbours or wave at people that arenā€™t even there. Sheā€™s just going to keep them locked up isnā€™t she in the pretend outside playroom.
She is so famous so she will have to keep the kids safely locked up in Hinch farm what with paparazzi constantly flying over there could also be folk driving past dreaming of owning her Hinch home farm.
She will be hiring bodyguards next to keep them safe but in truth she doesnā€™t want anyone taking candid shots or her son talking without mummy to prompt him and edit , only the Hinch brand are allowed to exploit babies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone asked how she turns the lights off without getting out of bed, then some clever fick sheep answers Remote. Well where does she put the remote then. They're all thick as mincešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder if it was actually too high for them to use..surely weepy could saw a few inches off the legs. They obviously can't get the hay out hence why it's dumped on the ground
He's far too busy working on quotes for the next range.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.