Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fraggles ‘R’ us

no harm in trying! If it doesn’t try other sleeping tablets - Zopiclone shouldn’t make him sedated but it’s for short term use only but it’s something he can keep when he is really struggling ans needs a good night sleep. Default for most adhd cases Is melatonin ime, I never got on with it
He has Mirtazapine at the moment, but with baby Fraggle arriving in Oct he’s completely non-coherent in the night he can wake but would be useless 😂 also the hangover in the morning can be a pain sometimes!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

mumpty

Chatty Member
So what are they eating?
Every time I've moved it's takeaway on your knees the first night while sat on boxes.

Are they moved in or not?
Can they not order food until they've 'styled' every room?
Where will Lonnie sleep?
Why is she washing clothes if she's not moved in enough that she can't eat?
What does moving in even mean anymore?

It's a shame the tend Q&A has finished because I have so many questions!!
I was literally about to post the same questions. Make it make sense!

WhiteFlorals

H inch may be well off financially, Hinch is running around like a Puppet on a string because she is under the control of so many people including posters on here, how does she know when the husband or a concerned member of his family is not posting here anon as it's the only way to stop her abusing them and him gain control back from her and cure his dead eyes.

Louanne

VIP Member
Fake Hinch all along-anxiety etc etc, didn’t look that anxious at SSS wedding. She took everyone for clever ploy ‘we’re the same’ fools! She should absolutely be ashamed of her gluttony in these dire times. It’s time to stop Hinch!
Was she also holding a large glass of vino in that video with SS? I mean, surely it was Rijeka as she doesn't drink? 🙄

xxDimplesxx

Oh Soph,careful of those sneaky trips to drive thru's it didn't end well last time.
Get that super sized freezer filled up with goodies pronto.I hear that condensed milk,double cream and one other ingredient make wonderful whippy ice-cream.What a hack that could have been?
On a serious note I was about to ask for your advice.
I bought some luxury pillows on Amar Zone recently and was excited to fresh'n them up to dry in this beautiful sunshine.Imagine my disappointment when I opened my machine to find this and absolutely no sign of the cover 🤦‍♀️View attachment 1490690
There’s a duvet thread on here now!! Pop over and ask them what’s happened. Awful lot of knowledgeable people on there! Personally I do duvet talk not pillows 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha