Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalla

VIP Member
beards are like the ultimate cat fish for a man
😂 😂 😂

I am definitely stealing this! It is so true - especially for men that can grow a good beard.
My Ex is easily a 9 with his beard; he's closer to a 7 without it.
His beard's going quite grey now (his hair isn't) so vanity will mean he has to shave it off, and I will admit more than a little schadenfreude over that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9

Pearla

You ever so hot and annoyed that you can’t even tolerate watching her? That’s me today 😆 Just catching up now and already thinking she can shove her whole fake farm up her arse!

I can’t watch the stories myself I will lose my mind I’ve already just seen someone say she’s posted photos of the boys in the bath 😫 and not to be the choke police but popcorn isn’t advised for under 5s as it’s a choking hazard something I thought oh so little miss anxious would worry about but no of course not it’s her child’s safety that’s not important.

I feel so sorry for those boys it’s just a new set for recording content no family home, no feeling, no freedom, “in the middle of nowhere” so their weirdo mother doesn’t have to see people fall out with neighbours or wave at people that aren’t even there. She’s just going to keep them locked up isn’t she in the pretend outside playroom.
She is so famous so she will have to keep the kids safely locked up in Hinch farm what with paparazzi constantly flying over there could also be folk driving past dreaming of owning her Hinch home farm.
She will be hiring bodyguards next to keep them safe but in truth she doesn’t want anyone taking candid shots or her son talking without mummy to prompt him and edit , only the Hinch brand are allowed to exploit babies

• Haha

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
Sorry don’t want to hijack the post or derail the thread! But my partner had adhd and ASD and has to take a sleeping tablet, we need to possibly look at switching the sleeping med as it sedates him too much - wouod it be worth trying a weighted blanket (if he would even try it 😫)?

Think it was said she was in the Audi Q8?
my son was waking 3-4 time a night (on a good night) which was a killer for both of us. Since I got him one in December he’s now waking 3-4 times a week which is a massive achievement. I would say try it, my sons was about £25 from Amazon and it’s the best money I’ve ever spent. Just make sure you research and go for the correct weight for his body weight. My son also gets very anxious and it seems to settle him down and he’s asleep in no time now xx

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
He has Mirtazapine at the moment, but with baby Fraggle arriving in Oct he’s completely non-coherent in the night he can wake but would be useless 😂 also the hangover in the morning can be a pain sometimes!
Yeah that’s a hard one, I have tried that 3 times in total and I felt like seven acres of shit in the morning! Not surprised he feels shite! Definitely try the weighted blanket, maybe a lighter sleeping pill for very bad days to, no harm in asking his psych for melatonin, some are resistant to prescribing them if he is on a stimulant quote from one I work with “it seems silly to have one to keep you awake then another to get you to sleep” but their are some dinosaurs in the psych world! As I say it didn’t work for me, I’ve just had to work hard on winding down before bed as my adhd has my mind racing so I work on clearing my head and the weighted blanket is good!

why did she park in disabled? She’s a fucking idiot. How does she get away with so much twatty behaviour

• Heart

docmum

VIP Member
I took Mirt for sleep until recently, but it’s not an actual sleeping tablet is it. I was given it as one of my anti depressants but to take at night. Been swapped to something else now to help with nightmares.
What dose is he on? May just be too high x
higher doses of mirtazipine ie for depression - tend to cause less drowsiness weirdly, could try halving a 15mg dose and taking it earlier so hangover is less. Melatonin much better in conditions like adhd - they sell it on the shelves in the states 🤦🏻‍♀️

apologies for off topic, but getting back to it, I’ve caught up since lunch time secret ice cream shovelling, and I’m howling. Need to set @Longtimelurker xoxox off on regular Maldonia safaris 🥰

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
That bridesmaid story is just bloody weird! Like that never ever happened, it was like something out a movie. Weirdo...
Also I reckon she's going to house maybe a Ukrainian family? Great for them obviously buy even better for her flagging popularity at the moment
If and it's a massive IF she does then good on her, that deserves some credit but can guarantee that won't happen. Bet she's gutted she gave enough of a stuff to think of that now!

Soapy

Chatty Member
I rarely read the comments left on Hinchs stories, but since a Tattler pointed out that all the sheep have a low IQ, I've just taken a look.

Nearly every comment is, "You deserve this hun". Such a generic, arse licking comment.

She deserves fuck all other than being sent to bed with bread and water and no TV, like Fiddles should have done a long time ago.

Disclaimer: My children don't receive this punishment cos they're not arseholes. (Before anyone cries child abuser at me).
Haha I threaten Soapy Jnr with dry bread and water jokingly and just jam on birthdays 😂 and to stay on thread, I completely missed the pestle and mortar issue, any one care to point me to a page number or fill me in? I'd be forever grateful ATV

ETA think I've got it, stand down hens

• Haha