Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swotsocs

Are her following figures available for today?
just wondering if Braggy mcbraggerson has lost any more followers today 🙏

Reactions: 10

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Nice to see Al's hard work went to good use... Let's just dump the hay bale in front of the feeder... No wonder he left without a trace!
Wonder if it was actually too high for them to use..surely weepy could saw a few inches off the legs. They obviously can't get the hay out hence why it's dumped on the ground

Last edited:

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Also wasn’t Ronni e in his cot until very recently in Greyskull? Everyone commented that when she did Lonnie’s nursery she should have made that into a toddler themed room for Ron instead. Maybe the RMD was another reason he stayed in his cot for so long??
Seems odd it’s suddenly been mentioned. I suspect he is on the pathway to diagnosis but not got it yet due to his age. Maybe the paediatrician diagnosed this first (first time I’ve seen this diagnosis and I work in SEN).

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Alexa- ffs carpet ###ad

lights pathetic candles with 12 bright lightbulbs going - makes perfect sense for her part of the gram 🙄

docmum

VIP Member
Will be some sickly montage of waking up at the faux farm today and all the I can’t believe it, the boys love it and no doubt those bastard alpacas running around with Ronnie while his stupid ‘mother’ cackles.

Then tonight a full on edited montage of locking up greyskull and opening the door to the faux farm. With each room it’ll blend from a before to an after. A load of alpaca shite and the resin drive. Ending with the boys running around the garden before a family photo outside the front door. Then there will be the 7pm grid post with all the usual crap she spouts.

“I can’t believe it guys! We are finally here. Our boys absolutely love it and it’s amazing. Thank you for following our journey, dreams really do come true! It’s been hard work and a lot of struggles but it just feels right for our family. Greyskull will always be in our hearts but we can’t wait to continue our journey with you guys. Let the adventures of Hinch farm begin!’

She will definitely use the key words to keep the sheep on side. Journey, adventure, love it, can’t believe it, grateful, unbelievable, family, honestly….blah blah blah 🙄

Seriously fuck off Sophie. You are nothing but a con artist and you know it.
what I’d give for her to be woken up with one of the BTB breathing in her face instead of lardsomes, unstaged obviously, but deserved since she has started a ‘learned’ behaviour of allowing them in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Have you ever seen a more miserable looking family than they seem to be in that 'movie room' video? Even the fucking dog looks sad.
As I always say, be very careful what you wish for....

Can one of you nusty fat trolls send me some tattle motivation. I cannot be fucked to catch up or barley join in anymore
She's the most boring person ever
Same here, the laughs from everyone keep me on here🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9