Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
It was given for a mixture of getting to sleep, and depression - not a sleeping tablet but does sedate you, he’s on the lowest dose 15mg, he took half a tablet when I broke my leg earlier this year and still couldn’t do anything 😂 but that could of been cause it was already built up in his system 🤷🏼‍♀️ Will play it by ear x
Def worth exploring other options. My psych has swapped me to Topiramate which is an epilepsy med! But it’s used off-label for PTSD nightmares. It’s amazing for sleep. I have no problems waking for the kids

Reactions: 6

Bored2021

Here is the plans for the orangery and yes you are right there is dressing rooms and should be a balcony though they may be adding this at a later date perhaps.

Screenshot_2022-08-11-22-10-17-453_com.adobe.reader.jpg

Screenshot_2022-08-11-22-09-57-310_com.adobe.reader.jpg

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
He has Mirtazapine at the moment, but with baby Fraggle arriving in Oct he’s completely non-coherent in the night he can wake but would be useless 😂 also the hangover in the morning can be a pain sometimes!
I took Mirt for sleep until recently, but it’s not an actual sleeping tablet is it. I was given it as one of my anti depressants but to take at night. Been swapped to something else now to help with nightmares.
What dose is he on? May just be too high x

• Heart

klairklopp

VIP Member
I'm hoping to see them on channel 5, either Hinch as rogue landlord or the 'very lucky' family as nightmare tenants. 😆
I hope she gets nightmare tenants…. That show was a real eye opener as to the rights tenants have even when they don’t pay rent for years. I once saw a couple who had well to do squatters move into their home while it was for sale and it took them years to get them out and cost a fortune. First thing I would do is change the locks and get rid of the Guantanamo grey everywhere…….

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
Sorry just catching up! My 3.5yo is waiting on his ASD assessments but has been diagnosed with sensory processing disorder. He will only sleep with a dressing gown on (even now when it's 27degrees he's is a full fleece dressing gown). We have been debating a weighted blanket for a while but they are so expensive! Any recommendations?
This may have already have been answered, I’m way behind!! I got my sons on Amazon. It was about £25 but hes 14 so can take a heavier one. They do kids ones too, just research the right weight for your sons body weight and then Google. That’s literally what I done until I found one that didn’t cost the earth incase he didn’t like it xx

• Heart