Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Sorry just catching up! My 3.5yo is waiting on his ASD assessments but has been diagnosed with sensory processing disorder. He will only sleep with a dressing gown on (even now when it's 27degrees he's is a full fleece dressing gown). We have been debating a weighted blanket for a while but they are so expensive! Any recommendations?
none! Me and my son have different brands, mines from eBay and his was off Amazon! I always just go by reviews, if possible if it’s a brand I’ll google the brand and go by trust pilot as they are verified reviews! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Just watching the news. She’s going to try to adopt one (or three) of the beagles rescued from the testing centre isn’t she

I read somewhere that having matching furniture items all from the set isn't 'classy' and looks cheap. Apparently a room looks more thought out and put together if it has individual statement pieces... maybe this is what she was going for but missed the mark. Again.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Sorry don’t want to hijack the post or derail the thread! But my partner had adhd and ASD and has to take a sleeping tablet, we need to possibly look at switching the sleeping med as it sedates him too much - wouod it be worth trying a weighted blanket (if he would even try it 😫)?

Think it was said she was in the Audi Q8?
Yes it would. But check the weight of the blanket - it needs to be a percentage of your body weight for optimum impact.

Taking a disabled space

1. They are entitled and think they're important.

Or:

2. This image is cracking me up guysch if I'm honest. Maybe Mrs Hinch carries a shart card like the first male cleanfluencer, Marion [cleaningwithmario]

View attachment 1491322
What came first the sudden mention of diagnosis or the spot in the wild?

Fraggles ‘R’ us

so glad it worked! I’m a massive advocate of weighted blankets! Forever recommending them for adhd children before going right to melatonin if they are having sleep problems. I’m partial to one myself!
Sorry don’t want to hijack the post or derail the thread! But my partner had adhd and ASD and has to take a sleeping tablet, we need to possibly look at switching the sleeping med as it sedates him too much - wouod it be worth trying a weighted blanket (if he would even try it 😫)?

@Longtimelurker xoxox did you notice if she was in her Range Rover or in an Audi?

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
He definitely has a delay of some sort, but has she totally overly exaggerated his invisible speech bullshit. Absolutely she has. Shares little snippets of Ronnie to act like he's now only saying little words here and there like yellow purple lennie, when actually that kid definitely says sentences at home. May not be fluent, but he is.
Yes I totally agree but he’s not as behind as she makes out he is which is shown clearly in the video of him where you can see he is talking. I just don’t get why she would put music over that, it’s not as though she’s bothered about keeping his journey private xx

She may have exaggerated his invisible speech needs but he doesn't speak fluently for a 3 year old either. He clearly isn't chattering away in that video. Looks like he says one or two words.
I get he doesn’t speak fluently but you can see he is communicating with them, by chattering away I don’t mean a full blown conversation so maybe chattering was the wrong word to be used in my original post xx

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member

no harm in trying! If it doesn’t try other sleeping tablets - Zopiclone shouldn’t make him sedated but it’s for short term use only but it’s something he can keep when he is really struggling ans needs a good night sleep. Default for most adhd cases Is melatonin ime, I never got on with it

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Sorry just catching up! My 3.5yo is waiting on his ASD assessments but has been diagnosed with sensory processing disorder. He will only sleep with a dressing gown on (even now when it's 27degrees he's is a full fleece dressing gown). We have been debating a weighted blanket for a while but they are so expensive! Any recommendations?
You can make them - with rice. Like a quilt.

How are they gonna reach to put anything on those chests of drawers / bedside tables with them that far away from the bed :ROFLMAO:
Why didn’t they get a super king 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I don't see her getting another dog. Henry is her number one golden child and she wouldn't want to risk doing anything to upset him.
(Even though he's miserable as she doesn't walk him and overfeeds him)
Think a report to the RSPCA is in order. She’s just as much a cunt as someone who starves a pet

WhiteFlorals

The amazing shelfs she had a greyskull labelled tins is now proudly housed at maldon tip then. If she wasn't such a narc and had a glass door to the pantry she wouldn't need to buy wooden lazy Susan's to fit her decor.
Very strange woman indeed, all these women who share their family Life seen cut from the same cloth. I am laughing at the pathetic attempt at HeMan beta husband and her evil deeds "by the power of greyskull" she shreaks!

• Haha

Fraggles ‘R’ us

I took Mirt for sleep until recently, but it’s not an actual sleeping tablet is it. I was given it as one of my anti depressants but to take at night. Been swapped to something else now to help with nightmares.
What dose is he on? May just be too high x
It was given for a mixture of getting to sleep, and depression - not a sleeping tablet but does sedate you, he’s on the lowest dose 15mg, he took half a tablet when I broke my leg earlier this year and still couldn’t do anything 😂 but that could of been cause it was already built up in his system 🤷🏼‍♀️ Will play it by ear x

• Heart