Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on a cotton pickin' minute, I thought their first full night was last night, so where the hell did them pair sleep?? On the floor in Ron's room 🫠 she's an absolute imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It doesn’t even look real. It looks like one of Brad’s mock ups.

ACF17287-4E49-41FE-B08B-83360E055D16.png

Also, Sopha, I know you’re a best selling author and I’m just a tattler, but it’s chaise longue which translates as ‘long chair’.
Not chaise lounge.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I dip in and out of this thread and her beige life but I can’t believe how boringly bland and tasteless her bedroom looks.
There’s no personality or signs of life, how anybody could think she’s genuine is beyond me

Reactions: 23
Please don't think my comment was bashing people who can't afford to buy things.

You're so right, I have seen lovely homes done on a budget. Taste is something Hinch lacks in and her home looks clinical and not lived in.

My point was Ron's room looks cheap because it is. She's spent THOUSANDS on a wall mural, but bought cheap bedding etc. Priorities.

Meanwhile the dog sleeps on a gifted £1000 bed.
Oh no I didn’t take it that way at all. I was just kinda mad that Hinch has every opportunity to do something great with her resources without paying for a thing, and then vomits a mUrAl and straw all over a poor kid’s room. So we’re agreeing really 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
WTF so many questions to ask for starters …

Why is there one candle on one side and two on the other? Why is there a pestle & Mortar in the bedroom?
Why are the bedside cupboards so big and faraway?
What’s the book?

Only one candle on her side to hide the perceived imperfections.
Pestle and mortar is either to grind the polyfiller paste she uses as foundation or it’s an improvised sex toy.
Bigger the better don’t you know. Maybe they’re for Fiddle to hide in?
It doesn’t matter what the book is. It’s styling.
Hope that helps. All the chest 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so glad it worked! I’m a massive advocate of weighted blankets! Forever recommending them for adhd children before going right to melatonin if they are having sleep problems. I’m partial to one myself!
Sorry just catching up! My 3.5yo is waiting on his ASD assessments but has been diagnosed with sensory processing disorder. He will only sleep with a dressing gown on (even now when it's 27degrees he's is a full fleece dressing gown). We have been debating a weighted blanket for a while but they are so expensive! Any recommendations?

Reactions: 4
As ever I don’t understand. Why is there a big gap between the bed and the drawers? Why are the lamps next to the wall, not closer to the bed? I know she said she wasn’t going to read the book but then why have the lamps you have to get out of bed to turn them off?

Reactions: 25
That bedroom is so bleeping dull! There is no personality in it ... probably because she doesn't have one.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.