Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yellowdoor44

Thread suggestion:

T’was the night of the move, all dressed in a hurry
Nah just kidding, Hinch went for a Mcflurry

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Lurking2007

That bridesmaid story is just bloody weird! Like that never ever happened, it was like something out a movie. Weirdo...
Also I reckon she's going to house maybe a Ukrainian family? Great for them obviously buy even better for her flagging popularity at the moment

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Let's see how many of her fans, the ones who have 'happy hearts' and think she deserves all of this 'success', are still supporting her when winter comes around and they can't afford to put their heating on. Will they still watch avidly as she prances around with her shoulder out, thermostat cranked up to 35 degrees?
For any stray lurking sheep, wake up. She's fucked you all over, and you're thanking her for doing it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Jeni_from_the_block

Just finished another satisfying bot report, I’d love to know the actual percentage of bots on the account, Out of the 30 or so followers showing I reported about 14 as scam/fraud.
Also it’s already been said but make the bridesmaid proposal make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

Polly_Chops

I pop in and out of this thread as it moves too fast to keep up when I'm at work but I'm off this week, my little one has had his friend round to play in the paddling pool today so I'm all caught up. I was only about an hour behind when the mcdonalds happened, and I have to say I was laughing out loud. How funny was that, @Longtimelurker xoxox high as a kite shouting Mrs hinch while filming her then straight here to report, then posting it on the wrong thread 😂 hilarious, fucking brilliant, top tattling!

• Haha
Jimmers has aged about 20 years since they got married!!! He’s a knob but she must be a nightmare to live with, plus all the pandering to her and childcare. Don’t think his plans for ‘fame’ included being a lackey 🤣🤣

• Haha
I think it was Jamie sleeping on the floor. At some point wasn't there evidence that he had clothes etc in Henry's room. Suggesting he was dressing in there.
Could she have chosen a worse bed for Ronnie?
Absolutely no way does Soph sleep on the floor with him. She does nothing with him, apart from use him and continue to abuse his privacy.

Funny how she’s only mentioning this now about Ron, yet according to her post it’s been happening a while. Next she’ll be talking about the bell in his room.

Anyway, she’s usually still sleeping on the sofa till 3am because Jamie forgets to put her to bed and tuck her in because he’s so busy looking after the other two 😂

• Haha

Jj2431

Chatty Member
1. That bedroom is shit. She could have done so much with that huge bedroom and she's just made it so shit

2. FIDDLE giving sopha away there by saying the tend farm is lived in...but they haven't been living there? Caught out. Fiddle will be in bad books.

• Haha

12inchthinbase

Wahey! Someone has rattled Mad Ma 🤣🤣🤣 today is the gift that keeps on giving on here!
Hahaha pipe down Freda! She's in her 30's.. married.. a mother of two.. I'd be fucking embarrassed if my mum still fought my battles for me. It's the "Thank you" ..mean girl vibes!

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
The saddest child bath I have ever seen! Make it dark af so we can see the integrated lights sopha, and for the love of god - no toys whatsoever because it’ll ruin the image you’re so desperately try to achieve. But you haven’t read on here since Moses slept in his basket so you’ll never know what we all think. Otherwise you’ll post a fun&games story before 8pm.
children need colours to develop their brain, but you wouldn’t know since you don’t own one (can’t be gifted)

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Sympathy post now and an ad in an hour i bet 🙄

If she's never mentioned it before, why mention it at all, couldve just said "i got it here" but no.. must create head pats before driving the ads
Yep. Gearing up for her big grid post tonight. Her JUUUURRRNEEEEEE.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Babybail93

VIP Member
She must be dying to have a pop at the dutty trollllssszzz. But she daren’t because she knows she’s already walking on thin ice with all her bragging

• Haha
Reactions: 35