Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
Omg guyyysccchhhh. I was just at my local Tesco (my only day off of a 70hour week…….. keep working hard “trying to move” soph!!)
Anyway, saw a hinch hun out in the wild! She was carrying a hinch haul bag, the only thing in her barskittttt was a hinch diffuser, and she was screaming at her kid. Lovely demographic you’ve got yourself there hunnaaaaay!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He has really aged 🤭🤭 and like his wife looks a lot older than his actual age 🤣🤣🤣 which is why he looks even more of a prick when he squeezes into 16 year chavvy teen themed clothes 😆

She obviously muted the story of them in the movie room cos Ronnie looked like he was chatting away and soph can't have the brainwashed sheeple hearing any of that 🙄
Yes I noticed he was talking away and she’d muted the story. Imagine lying or exaggerating about your own son. How low can you go?

• Sad
  • Wow

Sausage90

VIP Member
I've honestly seen it all now.

Pestle and mortar in the bedroom?

Surely the culinary genius knows what it's for?!

Fuck me.

• Haha
Cleaning sinks that are already clean 😡
Absolute pre record - she’s wearing dress with sleeves - the house is just too hot to even be wearing clothes 😂 That house doesn’t look like a home because it’s been designed for IG content. It looks bland and sterile. In our house there are proper books lying around that we actually read, the kitchen counter always has bits and pieces on it, our bootroom (yes Soph a real bootroom not a tend one!) has shoes and coats everywhere, laundry piled up ready to put away or iron, the dog has a few toys scattered on the floor etc - it’s not a show home, it’s a family home.

So did Sophie drive to McDonald’s alone, and Jamie followed in his car? Take it Freda is looking after the boys again then?

And Zoflora doesn’t make my home smell of home - the windows I open to let the FRESH air in does that job quite nicely thank you and it’s FREE 😊

I think she has taken the pantry reel off her main grid 🤣🤣
She has!! 😂

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
This made me laugh out loud. Those books, that globe couldn’t be further from her grey interior that she larvved so much at Greyskull. They are so not Hinchliffe it’s hilarious
58F0E021-2C6F-4CB9-8B5C-3390EDC4E388.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
This not being level would annoy the hell out of me.

If she’s only just made her bed, erm where did they sleep last night?

And where’s the Juliet balcony she said they were going to have off their bedroom? Or did I imagine that?

It looks nice like a hotel room, just not homely looking at all, very sterile and the fact it’s got ‘prop’ books on the side of the bed is laughable

Attachments

Oldcat

Chatty Member
This has to have been one of the funniest threads …

We‘ve had somebody high spotting Hunch eating a Mcflurry like her life depending on it to at one point thinking I was sitting in a GP surgery !!!!

Honestly I have been roaring 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

12inchthinbase

Whyyyy does she think her house is a bloody Farm?! Because she came off her meds one evening and ordered 3 alpacas and some hens off Wish?! Because she has an overweight chicken strip dog who has his own bedroom and cowboy hat? Because she paid someone to PAINT a Farm onto the walls inside?

Lock her up, she's batty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Jeni_from_the_block

She's going to be desperate to do a roller rant but it'll be Jimbob doing some creeping videos later of her asleep on Ron's floor or in the alpaca shed to garner sympathy over how hard she has it.
Was just coming on to say, queue Jamie creepy video of Sopha tend sleeping saying she’s been so busy today she’s only had a McFlurry to eat all day, bless her heart 🤢

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
Maybe she means fiddle slept on the bedroom floor when Ron was staying at his grans house more like. They were always with them. She seems to be ashamed of Ron and his problems one minute he’s talking and then she throws this rhythmic movement disorder. She is trying to get the huns back on side and using that poor boy when her popularity starts to go down

• Sad

Pippa7662

Okay I’m uploading them I’ve made it into a loop and I can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣 someone tell me if I only uploaded the hinch photos and nothing else because I’m pranging out lmao

Ah it’s not letting me upload the loop it’s like a boomerang of her shoving the ice cream in and out her mouth it’s hilarious 🤣
I can’t believe you spotted her 😂
Was she on her own or with the kids?

• Haha