Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon beautiful people! ❤ After 2.5 years Covid has finally caught me!

Well it caught OH and he has passed to me 😫 and being in 3rd trimester slightly worried but I’m sure all will be okay! We managed to pull through a emergency operation (not life saving.. just ankle saving maybe?) when I was only 5 weeks pregnant.. hell of a way to find out in A&E when you go in after slipping over while dancing 🤦🏼‍♀️ so I’m more than certain all will be fine 🤞🏼
As most on here are mums it’s going to be nice to be able to chat with you all rather than the toxic Facebook groups and WhatsApp groups!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Well it caught OH and he has passed to me 😫 and being in 3rd trimester slightly worried but I’m sure all will be okay! We managed to pull through a emergency operation (not life saving.. just ankle saving maybe?) when I was only 5 weeks pregnant.. hell of a way to find out in A&E when you go in after slipping over while dancing 🤦🏼‍♀️ so I’m more than certain all will be fine 🤞🏼
As most on here are mums it’s going to be nice to be able to chat with you all rather than the toxic Facebook groups and WhatsApp groups!
Oh nooooo what a nightmare! Loads of rest, loads of fluids, and know that your body will protect baby above all else ❤
Remember that you can take paracetamol as normal.
Ibruprofen isn’t recommended in the third trimester.

Also be glad you don’t have a newborn to look after and then get covid as that wouldn’t be fun!

Really hope it’s mild and passes quickly 🤞🏻
Eat what you fancy when you fancy, but don’t worry if you don’t want much for a few days. You and baby will be okay.

Keep an eye on babe’s movements as usual, call your midwife if you have any worries (you are not being a bother to them!) and rest rest rest xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh nooooo what a nightmare! Loads of rest, loads of fluids, and know that your body will protect baby above all else ❤
Remember that you can take paracetamol as normal.
Ibruprofen isn’t recommended in the third trimester.

Also be glad you don’t have a newborn to look after and then get covid as that wouldn’t be fun!

Really hope it’s mild and passes quickly 🤞🏻
Eat what you fancy when you fancy, but don’t worry if you don’t want much for a few days. You and baby will be okay.

Keep an eye on babe’s movements as usual, call your midwife if you have any worries (you are not being a bother to them!) and rest rest rest xxx
Yeah we’ve got through lots already, if he comes early just means I get to squish his cheeks sooner 😍 - hoping it’s mild too!
Yes me and OH said we are glad it’s now and not when he’s here! Working in the NHS I’m surprised I hadn’t caught it sooner 😂 think I’m the last person in my whole department to get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Aww hope you don't get too unwell with it, try and rest up lots 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah we’ve got through lots already, if he comes early just means I get to squish his cheeks sooner 😍 - hoping it’s mild too!
Yes me and OH said we are glad it’s now and not when he’s here! Working in the NHS I’m surprised I hadn’t caught it sooner 😂 think I’m the last person in my whole department to get it!
Ohhh NHS working and avoiding this long is some kind of superpower!

Sorry if my other reply came across as patronising. Reading it back now I’ve realised it could have done, but that wasn’t the intention at all. I just know it can all be so worrying and trying to remember the ‘rules’ can be 🤯 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ohhh NHS working and avoiding this long is some kind of superpower!

Sorry if my other reply came across as patronising. Reading it back now I’ve realised it could have done, but that wasn’t the intention at all. I just know it can all be so worrying and trying to remember the ‘rules’ can be 🤯 xxx
Haha luckily our department is off site and I’m in Admin so not too much patient contact ☺

Oh bless you no it’s reassuring I messaged my midwife last night and she replied this morning and said the same thing basically it’s like you know it all but till you hear it back from a few others it doesn’t quite sink in x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Morning Fat Hens hope all well, any improvement @MagicRoundabout on you both?
kittens got me up this morning now haven eaten they are fast asleep typical have a good day all whatever you are up too.
love and hugs all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning nusties, I just found out about this thread yesterday. I just wanted to send love to anyone needing it just now, you’re the nicest bunch of people I don’t even know.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

@☆MagicRoundabout☆
Dear A..... Schweeet’arrrrt 💕

I hope you’re doing ok today. We all send you and Mr M our love and lots of hugs. I’m sure your brother would have done you and Mr M proud reading your speech. I bet it’s a wonderful speech knowing how lovely you are 💗

I hope all went well for your daughter. I wanted to reply yesterday after we got back from dinner, but the wifi was down. My aunt and uncle that we’re staying with said it often drops out. Typical hey, I just get reunited with Kevin and couldn’t use him. It seems to be ok at the moment... touch wood 😂

I hope you and Mr M are feeling a bit better today. Covid just seems to be as rife if not worse now than ever. I think it makes sense for you and Mr M to sleep separately, sleep is so important. I found that out when I felt absolutely exhausted after my dad passed. Oh no, I hope you haven’t coughed anymore blood, that’s so worrying. I hope you don’t end up in hospital either xxx

That’s my mum’s worry too if she catches it, she hates hospitals as much as I do, especially after my dad passed from Covid in hospital. When he passed we didn’t know anyone with it. He was diabetic and was taken to hospital because his blood sugars dropped very low, the paramedics couldn’t stabilise him. We think he then caught covid while at the hospital, even though they seemed to be very careful there.

I’m so glad you like the handbags, I think they’re definitely your ssshtyle too. I’ve brought a couple away with me. The Seashell B&B and Le Bistro de Vendula. Mr Owl usually buys me one for Christmas, Birthday or Anniversary and my sisters have bought them for me too. I absolutely love them. So many people remark on them. I love the cats on them 👜

A luncheon or afternoon tea sounds lovely. I’ve eaten far too much cheese while here. I had an awful cheese induced dream about Sopha. I was sitting in the Strictly audience (I never have) next to Jimbob 😳 The voiceover guy announced “Doing the Samba, Mrs Hinch and Gorka Marquez” They made their way down the stairs with her towering over him, when she got to the bottom step she tripped over her futzzz and tripped Gorks up. They then started dancing and she was awful, she was overdoing it, thinking she was brilliant, but looked a twit. She was flirting with Gorks which was so awkward. Jimbob kept shouting “Oi Oiiiiii, ‘ga’on Darlinnnnnn” When it came to the Judges, Craig scored her 1 and said it was a “Disassssster Darlinnnnng” at that point Fiddle appeared and zapped Craig and she was carried off by a couple of burley security guys, she looked pleased. Sopha stormed off and suddenly looked like Gretel having a roller rant to Claudia. Thankfully I woke up at that point 😂 I’m laying off the cheese this evening!!! I hope that wasn’t a premonition and they don’t announce her as a contestant now 🤪

I absolutely love that you speak to your kitties in French at meal times, that’s so cute. Je parie que vos chats adorent leurs amuse-bouche 😻

Right, time for dinner. The girls are loving that the French eat later than we usually do as they get to stay up later. My little boy isn’t fussed, he just goes with the flow but usually falls asleep on the way home if not before 😂

I hope you’re managing to sleep better and also eat better. Can you say hello to Mr M from us and send our love and hugs 🤗
Much love and lots of hugs xxx J xxx 💕🤗

@Miss Ophelia 💕
I’m glad you and your OH enjoyed the video 😂 I must remember to add them to the media section, I keep forgetting 😂
Hope you’re keeping ok
Love and hugs xxx J xxxx

Sending love and hugs to all Nusties and hope you’re all doing ok 💗🐔 xxxx J xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My Dear Nusty Hen Chums (& apologies for not seeing your lovely messages until now @Wize Owl J and @Miss Ophelia) 🤗💕
For now, this is a quick one as I can't concentrate much at all.
After 6 days and bed-ridden I have re-tested positive with a temperature of over 100°f since last Monday. I feel bloody awful and started coughing up blood in the green crap last Thursday, also have gastro problems & on-going sickness. Still ache all over and living on fluids, soup & crackers.
Mr M wiped out and has also re-tested positive. Only plus is we've both lost over 8kgs in weight each in a week! My main worry is respiratory and chest hurts like duck. Mr M has managed to sleep most of the time but he's not had the sickness or fever. I'm scared of ending up in hospital.
Thank you for the kind words and thoughts. Take care of yourselves, this Covid tit is very much about and has knocked us for six.
Wedding has been and gone. Weirdly as it took place my phone slipped onto my tiled bathroom floor and cracked! I cried alot Friday night, a real feeling of sadness and stuff a mother shouldn't feel on a daughter's wedding day. More like bereavement? Hard to explain 💔
I miss you all very much and sending my love & hugs xxx A xxx 💕🐔🤗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
My Dear Nusty Hen Chums (& apologies for not seeing your lovely messages until now @Wize Owl J and @Miss Ophelia) 🤗💕
For now, this is a quick one as I can't concentrate much at all.
After 6 days and bed-ridden I have re-tested positive with a temperature of over 100°f since last Monday. I feel bloody awful and started coughing up blood in the green crap last Thursday, also have gastro problems & on-going sickness. Still ache all over and living on fluids, soup & crackers.
Mr M wiped out and has also re-tested positive. Only plus is we've both lost over 8kgs in weight each in a week! My main worry is respiratory and chest hurts like duck. Mr M has managed to sleep most of the time but he's not had the sickness or fever. I'm scared of ending up in hospital.
Thank you for the kind words and thoughts. Take care of yourselves, this Covid tit is very much about and has knocked us for six.
Wedding has been and gone. Weirdly as it took place my phone slipped onto my tiled bathroom floor and cracked! I cried alot Friday night, a real feeling of sadness and stuff a mother shouldn't feel on a daughter's wedding day. More like bereavement? Hard to explain 💔
I miss you all very much and sending my love & hugs xxx A xxx 💕🐔🤗
Oh my love.

I completely understand the feeling of grief over something that isn’t actually a loss. It’s part of processing an event, or a trauma. It’s odd to go through, but it’s a valid thing. I get it xx

Have you spoken to your GP or the hospital about coughing up blood?
Worried about you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my love.

I completely understand the feeling of grief over something that isn’t actually a loss. It’s part of processing an event, or a trauma. It’s odd to go through, but it’s a valid thing. I get it xx

Have you spoken to your GP or the hospital about coughing up blood?
Worried about you xxx
Thanks @Pollyanna263 💕
I spoke to Rapid Assessment respiratory last Monday just before testing positive. They put me on Doxycycline for a week and told to suspend my 4 months of Azithromycin for the duration. I finish these today and no change, the blood started Thursday. I haven't told them and know where I'll be heading if I do - leaving Mr M alone.
Trying to ride it out and expected by now to feel an improvement but if anything it's worse. It's pretty scary.
My youngest arrives back in the UK tomorrow & lives nearby. I ordered a shop which got dropped on the doorstep on Friday but we're not eating proper meals anyway.
Thanks for understanding Pols, i feel sadness & loss regards the wedding. Our speech apparently caused a few tears although I had written funny parts. We both said we felt pretty numb on Friday night. Mental health is down the toilet too, i will be in touch when I can. 💕🐔😘
I adore you all xxx A xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks @Pollyanna263 💕
I spoke to Rapid Assessment respiratory last Monday just before testing positive. They put me on Doxycycline for a week and told to suspend my 4 months of Azithromycin for the duration. I finish these today and no change, the blood started Thursday. I haven't told them and know where I'll be heading if I do - leaving Mr M alone.
Trying to ride it out and expected by now to feel an improvement but if anything it's worse. It's pretty scary.
My youngest arrives back in the UK tomorrow & lives nearby. I ordered a shop which got dropped on the doorstep on Friday but we're not eating proper meals anyway.
Thanks for understanding Pols, i feel sadness & loss regards the wedding. Our speech apparently caused a few tears although I had written funny parts. We both said we felt pretty numb on Friday night. Mental health is down the toilet too, i will be in touch when I can. 💕🐔😘
I adore you all xxx A xxx
I am thinking of you a lot.
I know that doesn’t help, but I promise I am xx

• Heart
@MagicRoundabout please look after yourself worry us all here we all want you both to be better wish folk would be more careful about Covid can’t understand why they removed masks but that’s only me sending lots of love and plenty of hugs to you both.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.