Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell fire, the resin driveways have started with the sheep. 🤦
A neighbour a few doors up who recently moved here, is a self obsessed Hinch fan, has had some work done on their drive over recent days and today what did they do? Yup, you guessed it, they laid resin in a similar colour to Sopha's. There really is no hope for some people. 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
I've tried to steer her to Tattle for a few weeks but she will have none of it. She's a bit of an airhead so probably went through her ears but the brain didn't process it. The lights are on but there's no one home dear.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I'm slowly on the mend it's yet another long recovery, sadly tried taking my own life again 😞 isn't the first and I doubt it be the last but heyho I be fine and don't need a pity party.... I see she finally moved but yet still dragging this tit out 😴😴😴😴
Aw honey unfortunately I’ve been there years ago but it can and does get better❤❤. Yes you would think she’s the only person to ever move house😴😴😴lots of love and hugs to you❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely it’s a joke. No one would buy this
You wouldn't think so would you but every item has lots of reviews from people saying how much they love their purchase! Imagine actually having that bedding. It's enough to give you nightmares

Reactions: 8
I'm slowly on the mend it's yet another long recovery, sadly tried taking my own life again 😞 isn't the first and I doubt it be the last but heyho I be fine and don't need a pity party.... I see she finally moved but yet still dragging this tit out 😴😴😴😴
Sending over some extra crunchy snacks. It’s a rough recovery but I’m thinking of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What in the name of fuckery is all this monstrosity? Gotta be a bleeping joke surely. If we weren't in August I would swear it was an April Fool's day prank. This has make my toes curl urrrgggghhh. Yak. Just no. No one is that desperate to buy this tit. If they have bought any of it I'm sure they will enjoy wearing it all and be all snuggled up in their padded cell with their Hinch duvet wrapped round them. Ye god, I'm speechless.

Reactions: 15
I've not been on the hinch thread for ages...I just had to come after seeing the probably free driveway yesterday, then tonight I see molly mae showing off her gifted Dyson fan...what the duck, it is utterly insane and its just making me want to never ever buy from any company who gift free stuff to millionaires. We need a tattle list of the worst offenders.

Reactions: 39
Don’t be jealous - I bought a bottle of resin today ( want to glitter the back of some Keyrings ) not quite enough to do a driveway ( I haven’t got one 🙄) but I could manage a step 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone remember that time when she bought Jimbob a vest and shouted ‘all the vest… as they say’, then Jimbob stopped wearing his vests.
we do so much good in this world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Random thought, the ‘Boot Room’ is the staff room for the gardeners, WW handlers & cleaners & that is why it was finished first!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Just cos we’re all bored, wtaf with this though. Shame her rats tails didn’t get stuck in the machine. Bet they wished she just fecked off! Also, what has she blanked out with the black marker?🤔
95936810-1BFE-4708-A602-4258DA73758D.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Whatever happened to be kond? Wow they are relentless, nasty witches
Hi everyone new member here 🙋‍♀️I used to be a lurker but I much prefer you all then mrshinch, shes getting up my right tit 🤨🙍‍♀️, I was a fan of hers before I noticed some odd things about her and for some reason i was led to tattle thank God 🙏, sorry for tagging you 🙈 I'm still new here but love this forum and you all nusty huns are funny 😁
I'm actually really interested in the psychology behind her sheeple, their cognitive dissonance is very strong. What is it about sopha that they affiliate with so intensely? Why do they defend her so vigorously? Why is she so aspirational? Could it be they see how her " little home " account has made her millions and they think the same could happen to them? 🤔
I'm curious too 🤔 but they are also nasty like her defending their cause if anyone speaks ill of her .

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s absolutely fascinating. I’ve just been talking to my husband about this. It’s a cult-like mentality. Someone on here earlier referred to it as Stockholm Syndrome and that’s exactly what it seems like.
Bit like slimming world , that is definitely a cult ! I should know I was a member of that as well 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell fire, the resin driveways have started with the sheep. 🤦
A neighbour a few doors up who recently moved here, is a self obsessed Hinch fan, has had some work done on their drive over recent days and today what did they do? Yup, you guessed it, they laid resin in a similar colour to Sopha's. There really is no hope for some people. 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
I've tried to steer her to Tattle for a few weeks but she will have none of it. She's a bit of an airhead so probably went through her ears but the brain didn't process it. The lights are on but there's no one home dear.
Sorry this made me giggle 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.