Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen Magic Roundabout on here for a while (and can’t work out how to tag her). Hope that you’re ok, Magic and that you’re just bored with Hinch’s shenanigans 😘
Can't find her on here now🤔

Reactions: 3
Haven’t seen Magic Roundabout on here for a while (and can’t work out how to tag her). Hope that you’re ok, Magic and that you’re just bored with Hinch’s shenanigans 😘
She posted updates in our off topic/support thread.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if it’s already been said but I hope them wooly wankers tit all over her brand new gifted carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
O god she’s actually put how many of you have a resin driveway how about start with how many are lucky enough to have a drive 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s definitely a game of chicken with SSS to see who posts first so they can try and top them…

Reactions: 9
Don't judge me but I think he looks OK ish here
Sorry if it’s already been said but I hope them wooly wankers tit all over her brand new gifted carpet.
Really pleased with Tapi carpets. We had an appt with carpertright (this was before I knew about the the gifted nonsense) and we waited the 8-11 window we’d booked expecting them on a Saturday as it was their first appt. slot and no one turned up to measure. Called customer services and they said we cancelled the appt. I was plenty miffed given even if I had cancelled (I hadn’t) I would’ve got the normal confirmation email saying appt. on Saturday at 8-11 is cancelled to rebook do blah blah blah. Didn’t get it. Wasn’t impressed as we had stuff to be getting on with that day and 3 hours of waiting for nothing. Anyway sorry about the rant about carpetright. If they weren’t so busy gifting free stuff to a grafter they could’ve recouped the cost from an acutely paying customer.

Reactions: 13
Jesus!!! Jimbobs conk was bigger than his cock. I cannt unsee that image! He had 3/4 of his nose removed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
D974D758-11D9-49E6-8762-84F349EB0694.jpeg
Saw another fat hippo today😭 in Belfast, in the heat. I mean it’s not mad warm but for dogs with that coat. At least the drag Queen isn’t in Belfast:cool:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.