Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it be possible that she'll take couple of days off now and reappear Wednesday or Thursday with grid post? So the sheeps will keep checking bk on her page?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Who’s garden is she gona take her sons to now when they want to play outside in the sunshine😔

sure as duck won’t be hers as she has now let the livestock have full control of the place, and soon will be introducing hens..which means tit and rats etc all over the gaff - poor boys 😓

Reactions: 28
Surely her followers will clock and resent that she is able to have two homes overlapping for apparently 8 months when lots of them are likely struggling to keep one roof over their families heads with the cost of living crisis?

She is greed personified.

Reactions: 25
Surely her followers will clock and resent that she is able to have two homes overlapping for apparently 8 months when lots of them are likely struggling to keep one roof over their families heads with the cost of living crisis?

Of course they won't - they believe she deserves it and has worked so hard for it!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Guyysch iv jst been upgraded from well known member to chatty member, if that makes sense🥲
I don’t know how this happened if I’m honest guyysch…if she posts anything now I’ll be throwing my bingo counters about if im honest guyyssch 🥲

I am exactly where i am meant to be 🥲 if that makes sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Oh the hard-core ones have clocked it. But its OK because ShE DeSeRvEs iT!

I genuinely can't think of one reason why she deserves it. She hasn't worked hard..or worked at all. Do they think because she occasionally replies something like "be strong you and your family are beautiful" to a hun she is a good person? If I had no job and sat on SM all day I could make you believe I was anyone I liked 🤷‍♀️ I really will never be able to see it from the Sheep point of view. She has done nothing worthwhile and been rewarded for it.

Also I don't think we will get a montage until Weds at 7pm cos that's prime time guys. Maybe a couple of snippets before then of how tired she is, how moving house with all the hired help and jobless family on hand to help two children is sooo hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has this bleep paid a penny towards her new Mansion’s home improvements? Surely the huns are getting fucked off and Mrs hinch will have her downfall soon, the bleeping smugness off it all, she’s such a bleeping bleep!

• Haha
Guyysch iv jst been upgraded from well known member to chatty member, if that makes sense🥲
I don’t know how this happened if I’m honest guyysch…if she posts anything now I’ll be throwing my bingo counters about if im honest guyyssch 🥲

I am exactly where i am meant to be 🥲 if that makes sense
I’m so happy for you I could just 🥺🥺 You’ve worked so hard for this.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Just click a couple of profiles from the mhmmdi group and you can tell the sort of people they are. Don’t mean to sound rude but they are all thick as tit, I challenge anyone to find someone on that group that doesn’t look like they failed every gcse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just click a couple of profiles from the mhmmdi group and you can tell the sort of people they are. Don’t mean to sound rude but they are all thick as tit, I challenge anyone to find someone on that group that doesn’t look like they failed every gcse

100% this. It's such a bizarre cult. They're all identical. Identical spelling, identical 'be kind', identical 'Gin o'clock girlies' with identical homes.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I blame Jeremy Kyle if I’m honest guyssss

They needed a new chavvy idol and someone to watch daily since he was taken off air. That’s who her loyal following seem to be like!

• Haha
I’m prob late to the party . But in the moving van clip the grass areas in the back ground are all fully green… yet grass in the south is all basically dead…. I’m thinking pre record?

Reactions: 35
Has this bleep paid a penny towards her new Mansion’s home improvements? Surely the huns are getting fucked off and Mrs hinch will have her downfall soon, the bleeping smugness off it all, she’s such a bleeping bleep!
No the huns are not getting fucked off with her, they are so pleased for her, they say she deserves it after all of her hard work, they are bleeping morons with Stockholm Syndrome, nasty minds and quite frankly they are fick as duck and a bunch of useless bints

I’m prob late to the party . But in the moving van clip the grass areas in the back ground are all fully green… yet grass in the south is all basically dead…. I’m thinking pre record?
Highly likely in this twats time warp world

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Absolutely this 👏🏻

Reactions: 11
Well spotted, grass hasn’t been that green for weeks and weeks here 🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely she hasn’t filtered the grass? Usually everything yellow in the filters she uses 🏡

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.