Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie’s bloomin golf clubs, what about all the old shite you’re taking and still buying Sopha?! 😂 surprised they haven’t been taken to the dump if I’m honessht guyssssch
Still time for Jamie to use them but not for golf. Oi oi, phone an ambulance there's been a murder. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We are all forgetting, It’s Disney land at hinch farm innit!! The removal lorry will actually be magically levitating over the new vulva driveway guyysch…no need to drive on it!

big Jim will be arriving on his flying carpet 🧞‍♂️ with mad freda and weeping willow in tow 🌧

And Sophie la giraffe 🦒 in the middle of all the removals, will be posting on her stooorriieesss about how she can’t believe this has all happened 🙏 blessed be 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s how they so viciously defend her that gets me. I mean, I idolised George Michael back in the day but i wouldn’t be so quick to attack anyone that had a difference of opinion!
Yep this! I've said it before but I genuinely can't think of a celebrity/public figure who I admire enough to defend so fiercely. Or even to believe they deserve everything for free just because they exist. I admire plenty plenty of people for their talent or work but I don't know them personally so why would I assume they are angels on earth? Must give Soph credit there, all the time spent glued to her phone telling her sheep they are enough has worked for her!

Reactions: 28
Yep this! I've said it before but I genuinely can't think of a celebrity/public figure who I admire enough to defend so fiercely. Or even to believe they deserve everything for free just because they exist. I admire plenty plenty of people for their talent or work but I don't know them personally so why would I assume they are angels on earth? Must give Soph credit there, all the time spent glued to her phone telling her sheep they are enough has worked for her!
Totally agree, all fallen for the poor little me spiel and the tend friendship 🐑

She’s certainly done a number on them. It’s like they are brainwashed. She’s their friend don’t you know?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Guyyyssschhhh this is the first time I’ve checked in today, my not tend job has been a shitter and I’ve had to work my night off. I can see many of you are gutted there was no 7pm reveal, personally, I’m devastated she never showed us the crap she bought from ikea “yesterday” that she promised to show us “today”. If I don’t get an inspirational quote before 10.30 I don’t think I can go on to fight another day.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
How long before she’s back at greyskull? Bragging about giving it to that special family 🙄

Reactions: 26
I definitely think she’s been living there for months
She needs plenty of time to edit, filter and rejig all of her videos, so that she can try and fool all of the bots into thinking she's someone else.

We are all forgetting, It’s Disney land at hinch farm innit!! The removal lorry will actually be magically levitating over the new vulva driveway guyysch…no need to drive on it!

big Jim will be arriving on his flying carpet 🧞‍♂️ with mad freda and weeping willow in tow 🌧

And Sophie la giraffe 🦒 in the middle of all the removals, will be posting on her stooorriieesss about how she can’t believe this has all happened 🙏 blessed be 🙏🏼
While she’s flirting with the removal men and shoving her shoulder in their faces at every opportunity!! Xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I have a theory about her free/discounted Vulva driveway. I think the intention is to convince other Z listers to use the company’s services rather than her loyal Poundland sheep. A bit like Brad with his GCSE in CAD gets passed around the Essex to badly “design” ITVBe stars’ homes
I'm still convinced Bradley is one of us and actually being an evil genius with his day job. Fleecing minor slebs one at a time and giving his nusty sisters good fodder for the chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s absolutely fascinating. I’ve just been talking to my husband about this. It’s a cult-like mentality. Someone on here earlier referred to it as Stockholm Syndrome and that’s exactly what it seems like.
That was me, classic hostage behaviour

Reactions: 11
I have a theory about her free/discounted Vulva driveway. I think the intention is to convince other Z listers to use the company’s services rather than her loyal Poundland sheep. A bit like Brad with his GCSE in CAD gets passed around the Essex to badly “design” ITVBe stars’ homes
GCSE in CAD!!!!! This has me LOLing!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've had no interest since this morning. And I see she's done absolutely duck all else.
Tomorrow she'll do a cringey montage I'm sure

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.