Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s garden is she gona take her sons to now when they want to play outside in the sunshine😔

sure as duck won’t be hers as she has now let the livestock have full control of the place, and soon will be introducing hens..which means tit and rats etc all over the gaff - poor boys 😓
They don't play outside. Jamie - he has golf clubs but no balls - takes them to the soft play place. Hope this helps? ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm actually really interested in the psychology behind her sheeple, their cognitive dissonance is very strong. What is it about sopha that they affiliate with so intensely? Why do they defend her so vigorously? Why is she so aspirational? Could it be they see how her " little home " account has made her millions and they think the same could happen to them? 🤔

Reactions: 38
I'm actually really interested in the psychology behind her sheeple, their cognitive dissonance is very strong. What is it about sopha that they affiliate with so intensely? Why do they defend her so vigorously? Why is she so aspirational? Could it be they see how her " little home " account has made her millions and they think the same could happen to them? 🤔
It’s like a cult and she is the leader.

Reactions: 15
Finally moving in, I haven’t taken much interest was bored weeks ago with the very underwhelming renovations and decorating. I am sure the Barmy army will say I am jealous but they couldn’t be more wrong, if I found myself feeling the slightest envy I would be ashamed. I prefer to tell the truth and not con vulnerable people to make a living, I have a pretty good following on Instagram yet I have never done 1 Ad or recommendation I have given honest reviews on items I have bought if it’s tit I will say it’s tit. I do get offers of free products with a script with several phrases they “suggest” I use when promoting I refuse and tell them if an honest review in my own words is not acceptable then I will not do it, it’s easy if your an honest person who doesn’t want to exploit people who follow, I have a conscience and self respect I know I would lose many of my followers if I started to do this people that have followed me from day one who I consider as friends these people kept in touch daily whilst we were in lockdown they helped me so much I would never use them that was never my intention when I started to share my hobby I was truly amazed at getting so many followers interested in my creations it’s made me happy and proud given me a real purpose I was naive enough to think most people were like me I followed Hinch but I very quickly saw through her.
She is a nasty greedy user and for those who genuinely like and avidly follow I feel sorry for some of them but I am losing patience how can they be so blind to her deceptions and using Ronnie was low even for this spoilt madam if she were my daughter I would be ashamed not proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Even if the Bellend Army were right about her working so hard for what she has it’s the constant bragging that gets on peoples tits

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Only know it was one of the sisters she doesn't mention and her husband
Ooh I’d love to have seen that, shame they don’t show repeats, definitely need a night of crunky snacks here if that ever got shown again. Shame it won’t, poor Sopha would be scratching her neck and be in the dog bed for days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was Hunch ever officially working for Zoflora or was it just her splashing it about all over the place in the hope they’d pay her?
Despite her bests efforts they quoted as saying they've never worked with her and even put a public warning out telling people not to copy one of dodgy hacks🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Didn’t she claim how wonderful her followers were in a recent message as well 🤢 yeah really nice educated, compassionate people there Soph. OH WAIT, that’s actually the nusty hens 🤣🤣

#windyourneckinbekond

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guyysch iv jst been upgraded from well known member to chatty member, if that makes sense🥲
I don’t know how this happened if I’m honest guyysch…if she posts anything now I’ll be throwing my bingo counters about if im honest guyyssch 🥲

I am exactly where i am meant to be 🥲 if that makes sense
Heart=melting 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100% it is this. She’s simple like them so they believe there’s a chance it could happen to them. Sad really.

Reactions: 22
Her story actually says the drive isn't dont as well, it says almost...... 😆

No way could that be parked on it if it hadn't had a few days to settle (I relise its on her old drive way) but obvs shes on her way to new place with it). Shes a liar and a actress.... get the duck out!!!! 😆😆
She probably moved in weeks/months ago before the drive was even started. I don’t believe for one minute that she’s showing anything in real time.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.