Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll definitely get ear wigs as well😂😂 tbey hide in the doorway of my rabbits hutch sometimes and they always come back after a few weeks , no matter how much I clean them out … they love the left over food apparently so she’ll defo get them in the chicken coop😂. They aren’t nice looking either so can’t imagine she’ll like them
But Earth mother Soph loves animals, it’s why she had to get a fake farm 🥺😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Names for chickens all with a P
I will go for Sandra, Mavis & Claire because they all rhyme with Ronni e

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This has really ruffled my feathers I am sure they said you need to provide photos of the coop. Currently in a dialogue which I'll post shortly.

Mr P thinks they've seen the 4.5million and decided her splashing their tag all over her stories will encourage more adoptees to consider hens.
Which honestly, as long as those hens get good l, safe homes, I don't give a tit. I just don't like the moving of the goalposts for some people.
There was uproar to the dog rescue when they homed the puppy to Trollomon after the ad saying no children

Reactions: 23
Guyschhhhh do I need to read back on this fred beyond this morning or can I just catch up on today? xoxo

Reactions: 10
I can’t remember where hens came from.

@or JusRollWithIt do you have it?
Yes I was there at the genesis of old fat hens 😂 🐓

5061BF46-D0D0-4769-AD6E-C0F543157664.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1487809

ahhh I love this bunch of old fat hens 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So much information about being asked to be SSS bridesmaid but she didn’t really answer the question. So was she asked whilst they were sat in the cinema stuffing their faces in some crunky snacks, was it during the conversation about how shocked they were about the prices of designer sunglasses, was it in Wasabi when they were ordering their food or finally was it whilst they were sat outside on a bench eating their Wasabi in the dark. No one is any the wiser but then again no one asked she just wants to let everyone know what great tend friends they are.
She never really answered the question because Stacey probably never asked her. She probably got a call from gleam telling her she was going to be a bridesmaid because her followers are leaving in droves and they need to boost that tend friendship

Reactions: 13
Origin of I’m fank you is 26 seconds into this clip. Someone with skill needs to save that part for our easy access and entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well we all know what is going to happen don’t we. We’ve had the questions answered that she wrote to herself, giving herself the cue to brag even more.

We will have the over the top and heavily filtered moving in post and stories with a sickly ballad. Followed by the credit card coming back out to buy bots in larger numbers to coincide with the move.

A lot of ‘I can’t believe it guys, I love it, dreams do come true, family is everything, I’m crying, mummy said, I’m cracking up, some stupid stolen quote about not giving up or you are where you are meant to be, my boys and I’m so grateful guys’.

Just stick your lies up your arse and duck off you predictable, narcissistic twit 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1487809

your sons will be much happier away from people - who the duck says tit like that 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What sad fucker asked her if she would film herself unpacking every box. How bleeping tedious, even more tedious that having to look at someone’s holiday photos. Scrap that no one’s asked her any of those questions have they she’s done the questions herself. Soph if you’re reading please don’t film yourself unpacking every single box I really can’t imagine that there is anyone sad enough that actually wants to see that sort of content 👍🏼
It would be as tedious as having to look at her wedding photos....again. I’ve seen them more than I’ve seen my own 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, there is no way that they are going to get a fox proofed run and coop installed in time for them picking up hens at the weekend. They’d have to dig down into this rock hard ground to put the fox skirting in and either have a concrete or slabbed base to stop fox/rat. The wooden coop will have red mite in no time as we all know how great they are at looking after animals and I don’t see Sopha getting her hands that dirty with the weekly deep clean. What they have bought looks like one of these which is only about 4ft high so a nightmare to clean and not big enough for 3 hens during bird flu lockdown. RANT OVER……
View attachment 1487714
View attachment 1487706
Only 4ft high? Good luck with bending yourself double then Soph 😆
Dragging yourself through the mud/ 💩 to change their food /water. Not forgetting that when it rains the water will fall from the roof down the back of your neck 🤣😂😆
Lurveley in winter 🥶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.