Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much information about being asked to be SSS bridesmaid but she didn’t really answer the question. So was she asked whilst they were sat in the cinema stuffing their faces in some crunky snacks, was it during the conversation about how shocked they were about the prices of designer sunglasses, was it in Wasabi when they were ordering their food or finally was it whilst they were sat outside on a bench eating their Wasabi in the dark. No one is any the wiser but then again no one asked she just wants to let everyone know what great tend friends they are.
Wait until Stacey gets the same question and comes back with a completely different answer - all because it’s made up bollocks and she was probably contractually obliged to have her, hence why Hinch is stuck on the end in all the pics for easy cropping. Those two can never get their stories straight. Absolute Bullshitters

Reactions: 31
Oooh she is SO true to form. Sad montage of the bedrooms with a whinging answer to a potentially fake question. I don’t know anyone who claimed they cried relentlessly when moving house, I couldn’t wait to move when we did, no tears at all. Sad bint.
I've moved alot I only cried at the last house due to circumstances I was leaving a toxic ex so was relieved with that but was sad to see a house I help buy go as I couldn't get another mortgage and had to go back to renting. She crys at everything she needs some serious help 😴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Tattle knows all.

I genuinely believe unsolved crime cases should be past onto us lot.
When I suspected my (now ex) partner was having an affair I’d found out who with, the name of her husband and kids, and her home address within a few hours 🤣
The next time he was ‘away with work’ I found out the address of her rented flat🕵🏻‍♀️

Our combined brains would solve everything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Hang on a minute! Didn’t Stacey go away with her bridesmaids last year but it was turned into a baby shower because it had already been booked by Stacey’s sister. So Soph a Rose was an AFTERTHOUGHT!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ah, I’m very Kate here, but it’s not Soph’s fault she had to get all new gifted stuff for her new house guuuuuuys! It was the special family who asked her to leave everything!

Saint Sophie of Maldon indeed!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ah, I’m very Kate here, but it’s not Soph’s fault she had to get all new gifted stuff for her new house guuuuuuys! It was the special family who asked her to leave everything!

Saint Sophie of Maldon indeed!
What’s the betting we see the furniture in that old house either on Facebook, gumtree, eBay or the local tip? First up would be that manky sofa! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s alright hunz we will have better names for the hens
Big Footz Jus-Roll & lil’ol me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I had to come here and say I’m about to bleeping vomit.

So she’s left the sky glass as I bet she’s begged a new one.

That doesn’t look like squash or Appletise they’re drinking.

What is it with these cretins not able to tell the truth. It’s a bloody joke.

Reactions: 19
I'm still confused why her and SSS were shocked at the price of the sunglasses when she wears a £350+ belt as an accessory and not to hold her jeans up!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.