Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ‘donated heavily’ in order to get these hens?
This has really ruffled my feathers I am sure they said you need to provide photos of the coop. Currently in a dialogue which I'll post shortly.

Mr P thinks they've seen the 4.5million and decided her splashing their tag all over her stories will encourage more adoptees to consider hens.
Which honestly, as long as those hens get good l, safe homes, I don't give a tit. I just don't like the moving of the goalposts for some people.

Reactions: 23
Maybe she will be moving to an actual farm once the security/privacy has been compromised at Notafarm due to all the tours guyssshhhhh.
ATV. Blessed be.
445D6C72-49E1-47D3-8D3B-F29E22889964.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Two things;

1. THAT bleeping CLAW

2. That's a funny looking appletiser 🧐 unless it's a strawberry milkshake or maybe pepto bismol 🤣

Edit to add, do you think SSS stuck with dark drinks so she could claim it was diet coke 🫠
Is she got a glass if tequila rose 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If one of my siblings offered me a home but wanted to visit whenever they wanted, was alluding to my family going through a hard time and acting like we were a charity case to millions online, I'd tell them to keep it.

She is so tone deaf. She doesn't hear how awful she makes this sound because she can't help but brag. 🤮
Completely agree. What a patronising witch she is.

Reactions: 13
This has really ruffled my feathers I am sure they said you need to provide photos of the coop. Currently in a dialogue which I'll post shortly.

Mr P thinks they've seen the 4.5million and decided her splashing their tag all over her stories will encourage more adoptees to consider hens.
Which honestly, as long as those hens get good l, safe homes, I don't give a tit. I just don't like the moving of the goalposts for some people.
Agree - I think they have been swayed by the amount of followers (mostly bought bots) & I reckon money. What Soph wants, Soph gets. I can’t stand the fact she has a pet dog but can’t even look after him properly in the sense of giving him proper daily exercise. She really shouldn’t have bought alpacas UNTIL she’d moved into her pretend farm. And I have no idea why she thinks hers will make good content. I’m just thinking that she will be able to use the boys and hens together, and the fact that farms do sometimes have hens. She so desperately wants her house to be a farm, which it will never be. She should have bought a farmhouse with acres of land, but instead she bought a house with a big garden on a main road next to a car dealership 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also, there is no way that they are going to get a fox proofed run and coop installed in time for them picking up hens at the weekend. They’d have to dig down into this rock hard ground to put the fox skirting in and either have a concrete or slabbed base to stop fox/rat. The wooden coop will have red mite in no time as we all know how great they are at looking after animals and I don’t see Sopha getting her hands that dirty with the weekly deep clean. What they have bought looks like one of these which is only about 4ft high so a nightmare to clean and not big enough for 3 hens during bird flu lockdown. RANT OVER……
7551682A-7CE2-43A3-8903-A77250A0513B.jpeg

D6520DD8-BD75-4B51-9C4F-B914DBC1F611.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Also, there is no way that they are going to get a fox proofed run and coop installed in time for them picking up hens at the weekend. They’d have to dig down into this rock hard ground to put the fox skirting in and either have a concrete or slabbed base to stop fox/rat. The wooden coop will have red mite in no time as we all know how great they are at looking after animals and I don’t see Sopha getting her hands that dirty with the weekly deep clean. What they have bought looks like one of these which is only about 4ft high so a nightmare to clean and not big enough for 3 hens during bird flu lockdown. RANT OVER……
View attachment 1487714
View attachment 1487706
Didn't get gifted an Omlet eglu then. But yes she will need either to let them free-range for at least a few hours a day or put that within a larger run because 3 rescue hens are going to peck each other to pieces in that 24/7

Reactions: 17
So that trip to the cinema was when they went to that gifted screening of a film - I can’t remember which film. It was in selfridges. They didn’t even bother to stay for the entire thing? They made it look like they were the only ones there.
What a load of bollocks.
Wasn't that the bake off first episode?

Reactions: 9
And in the photo of stacey, her sister and some of the bridesmaids having brunch, stacey was wearing a beautiful £4k chanel bag so I can't imagine for a second they would complain about sunglasses! That whole story was really weird, it didn't answer the question and just rambled on pretending they have such wild times together!

I'm still confused why her and SSS were shocked at the price of the sunglasses when she wears a £350+ belt as an accessory and not to hold her jeans up!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
If one of my siblings offered me a home but wanted to visit whenever they wanted, was alluding to my family going through a hard time and acting like we were a charity case to millions online, I'd tell them to keep it.

She is so tone deaf. She doesn't hear how awful she makes this sound because she can't help but brag. 🤮
THIS!! I bet her sister has worked well harder than Hinch ever has in her life. She’s a paramedic and has a degree. If life wasn’t so backwards she’d be the wealthier one. Not Hinch who sits on her arse posting on Instagram.

She’s not saying who is moving in but just tells you everything about them instead. Including the fact they have dogs and have “been through a lot” (her sisters husband was poorly way back when). I’d tell her to shove it up her arse.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1487714
View attachment 1487706
She’ll definitely get ear wigs as well😂😂 tbey hide in the doorway of my rabbits hutch sometimes and they always come back after a few weeks , no matter how much I clean them out … they love the left over food apparently so she’ll defo get them in the chicken coop😂. They aren’t nice looking either so can’t imagine she’ll like them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
THIS!! I bet her sister has worked well harder than Hinch ever has in her life. She’s a paramedic and has a degree. If life wasn’t so backwards she’d be the wealthier one. Not Hinch who sits on her arse posting on Instagram.

She’s not saying who is moving in but just tells you everything about them instead. Including the fact they have dogs and have “been through a lot” (her sisters husband was poorly way back when). I’d tell her to shove it up her arse.
"Pick what you want" 🤢🤢 bleeping hell she'd eat the bones off herself if she could

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.