Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me slow, I’ve been away for a fair amount of time.
She’s giving the house to a family? Not sold it and she isn’t renting it to them?
If this was anyone else then I would be inclined to say ‘fair play, nice thought’
Her
Nah
Hidden agenda all over that.
Or could this family be pretend and it’s actually
Fiddles and weepy moving in
(Again haven’t been here for awhile so do apologies)
Sorry guyyyssshhh
tax dodge 👍🏻

Reactions: 16
Ermm.....I really have no words

She's deleted it
Their reply implies they’ve already agreed to let her adopt but before the actual handover day they’ll want to see a photo of the constructed coop/set up. All a bit twisty.

Reactions: 13
Her Sister is moving in but it sounds like she’s helping out a really poor family or a homeless person! Why not just say? Weird

Reactions: 27
I feel like she’s made a massive deal about how “charitable” she’s being by giving her house away for free after what we said the other day about her bragging about filling her fridge when there are people going short of food.

I have visions that these “cups of tea” that she will keep popping in for will be house inspections like an annoying landlord. I feel for her sister having that controlling douchenozzle checking up on her HOUSE THAT I GAVE YOU BABES.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She said that to Phil and Holly live on This Morning when demonstrating wiping walls with lenor
I just watched this on YouTube and missed it because her use of the word literally was making my ears bleed (edit: typo)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her Sister is moving in but it sounds like she’s helping out a really poor family or a homeless person! Why not just say? Weird
If I was her sister I'd be mortified by the way she's making her out to be some sort of struggling peasant in need of Hero Hinch Handouts 🤢

Reactions: 34
I neeeeeed to no the back story of I’m thank you plzzzzzz
Other hens may have the finer details but *I think* it was her first appearance on a breakfast morning show and Phillip Schofield asked her the usual "how are you" and old wonderful Sofa responded;

"I'm fank you".

Mortifyingly Marvelous.

ETA it'll no doubt be in the Wiki, pink button at the top of the page

• Haha
No one actually asked how did SSS ask her to be a bridesmaid.

FGS, she’s making out like it was a proposal of marriage. It’s so weird 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That bridesmaid story is the worst pile of Bollocks I think I’ve ever read. It makes zero sense at all for a start. It’s like she’s hastily cobbled something together because she knows she was an after thought.

As for the hen’s names: Prick, Pervert and Plonker - all in honour of Jimbobnoknob
A load of rollox and doesn’t even answer the actual question, just raises more!

Reactions: 10
What sad fucker asked her if she would film herself unpacking every box. How bleeping tedious, even more tedious that having to look at someone’s holiday photos. Scrap that no one’s asked her any of those questions have they she’s done the questions herself. Soph if you’re reading please don’t film yourself unpacking every single box I really can’t imagine that there is anyone sad enough that actually wants to see that sort of content 👍🏼
None of those questions are genuine!
She'll show what she wants seen only ....it'll all be heavily edited and/or filtered 🙄
She'll be hiding her nails 💅 too cos that could give away when she ACTUALLY moved in, months ago probs🥱🤭

Is her sister renting out her house then giving the proceeds of that to Hinch or paying the mortgage for Hinch?

Reactions: 1
Also learned from that Q&A, she’s barely literate is she, the run on sentences, lack of punctuation, very basic language. We knew this but it’s even more obvious when she writes more than I bloomin loved it, to be honest guyssssch etc. No Soph, it doesn’t make sense at all 🙄

Reactions: 17
I wonder why she has to make such a drama out of everything? It’s not normal.

Moving into your new home should be an exciting time, especially given the fact she’s keeping her 1st home. She has no time constraints, having to ensure the property is in perfect condition otherwise she risks losing her deposit etc.

I hate the woe is me act.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So much information about being asked to be SSS bridesmaid but she didn’t really answer the question. So was she asked whilst they were sat in the cinema stuffing their faces in some crunky snacks, was it during the conversation about how shocked they were about the prices of designer sunglasses, was it in Wasabi when they were ordering their food or finally was it whilst they were sat outside on a bench eating their Wasabi in the dark. No one is any the wiser but then again no one asked she just wants to let everyone know what great tend friends they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
duck me I'm just going through the q&a and it sounds like she's giving the bastard house to refugees fleeing a war zone. She's making them sound like a right set of down and out sad cunts and she REEEEEEEALLY is impressed with her own philanthropy isn't she 🙄 sounds like she'd tell anyone she could stop in the street about what a good deed she's doing for the paupers 🤦‍♀️

Mamfa, If you're reading 👋 sorry Sofe's making you sound like twats, but atleast you and Jamie can chat together now about Sofe making herself sound a hero and making the rest of you all sound like idiots to her sheep and bots.
Who’d want to be beholden to her and worry if you’d pissed her off she could just chuck you out in the street on a mad whim. At least if they were paying rent they’d have a tenancy agreement in place instead of having to grovel to Lord and lady of liars lodge to keep a roof over your heads and they tell everyone how wonderful they are for helping our the poor people.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.