Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
She can’t construct a sentence to save her life can she 😂🤦🏻‍♀️.

Also who goes out for wasabi? I think she means sushi…….. 😂😂😂😂😂 mmmmmm, a big bowl of wasabi…….. can just imagine the queen of basic bitch food eating that, or even sushi for that matter!!!! 😂😂😂 another thing to go in the museum of shit that never happened!!!!

What a colossal dickhead.
It’s like saying your off out for some Worcestershire sauce!! 😂 ha!
behave sopha!
I almost found you funny for a moment

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Everybody sitting comfortably with their crunky snacks and full fat coke to hand? Don't worry bout the kids they mind themselves😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Fuck me I'm just going through the q&a and it sounds like she's giving the bastard house to refugees fleeing a war zone. She's making them sound like a right set of down and out sad cunts and she REEEEEEEALLY is impressed with her own philanthropy isn't she 🙄 sounds like she'd tell anyone she could stop in the street about what a good deed she's doing for the paupers 🤦‍♀️

Mamfa, If you're reading 👋 sorry Sofe's making you sound like twats, but atleast you and Jamie can chat together now about Sofe making herself sound a hero and making the rest of you all sound like idiots to her sheep and bots.
Who’d want to be beholden to her and worry if you’d pissed her off she could just chuck you out in the street on a mad whim. At least if they were paying rent they’d have a tenancy agreement in place instead of having to grovel to Lord and lady of liars lodge to keep a roof over your heads and they tell everyone how wonderful they are for helping our the poor people.

HulaHannah

VIP Member
We were told to add gravel after a break in.
I didn't want to potentially worry some people but that's exactly what happened to our neighbours (and sometimes I wonder if we hadn't had the noisy drive if they may have had a go at ours'). Gravel and leaving lights on/on timers when she was working in evenings/overnight they reckoned would be more of a deterrent versus cameras that may only help after the fact, especially when we were living in houses with a little land surrounding them and not directly on a street with neighbours basically staring on to each others' properties and watching out for each other.

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
I’ve been away from this thread and anything remotely to do with this absolute un-relatable melt for about 2 months now and she still hasn’t ‘moved in’!

Oh how lovely it must be to take your sweet ass time to move houses sopha! Meanwhile, most people pack and move same day/week/few weeks. If that! While you just swan about, and sit and caress your fking driveway! Pleeeaaasseeeee!!!

Can’t even believe she is still a ‘thing’ 🥴

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Haven’t seen Magic Roundabout on here for a while (and can’t work out how to tag her). Hope that you’re ok, Magic and that you’re just bored with Hinch’s shenanigans 😘
She posted updates in our off topic/support thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Saint Soph's sister is probably getting Greyskull.

Looks like she is still working with Tesco for a while if she has an autumn and winter range to shill. The range won't last much longer.
Yes disappointing that the tea ladies were wrong, they definitely said end of summer

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Christ that first picture of the flower is beyond filtered, you weren’t taking a picture of yourself hunnay!
She’s soooo desperate to say who the family is.
I agree, she is so desperate to say who it is because it will benefit HER and make HER look good. She will be begging the family to mention it though first as to not appear that desperate 😂