Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzieMCR

That bridesmaid story is the worst pile of Bollocks I think I’ve ever read. It makes zero sense at all for a start. It’s like she’s hastily cobbled something together because she knows she was an after thought.

As for the hen’s names: Prick, Pervert and Plonker - all in honour of Jimbobnoknob
A load of rollox and doesn’t even answer the actual question, just raises more!

Reactions: 10

Gennie19

VIP Member
Lots of bots on her follow list right now… most with pics so don’t just ignore those! Getting reporting peeps 💜

Reactions: 9

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
So that trip to the cinema was when they went to that gifted screening of a film - I can’t remember which film. It was in selfridges. They didn’t even bother to stay for the entire thing? They made it look like they were the only ones there.
What a load of bollocks.
Wasn't that the bake off first episode?

Noseydi

To brighten up our spirits look what happens if you google Jamie Hinch.

Marvellous
Wonder if he left his first wife for Mrs scrubs, also it says he likes to keep his personal details to himself , when trying to find out his net worth , obviously he hasn’t got any money , it’s all hers , and no details about his first wife

Jessie98

VIP Member
Moved Because of privacy issues or so they said yet she’s going to be doing a house tour of the new house 🤦🏻‍♀️

Them children have no privacy or security. She’s shown way to much she is literally a burglars dream.

Flashing expensive stuff and showing entry and exit points.. even the “secret” stairway.

She really is beyond stupid and so is her family for not telling her to rain it in.
Unfortunately she can't stop, this is the reason she has all her money. If she stops she will stop getting followers and become irrelevant. No one will use her to advertise shit and no one will gift her anything. She could however stop using the boys. Leave them be,

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
She has the hens and got them last week! I can’t say how I know this without compromising myself but I have seen physical evidence! Let’s see how long it takes for the pre-records to come out! I’m thinking it’ll be another week
Erm..

Unless she's driven across the country to a different adoption date, the nearest one to her is the 14th August.
Pinch of salt Tattlers....
IMG_20220730_090423.jpg

Ah, I’m very Kate here, but it’s not Soph’s fault she had to get all new gifted stuff for her new house guuuuuuys! It was the special family who asked her to leave everything!

Saint Sophie of Maldon indeed!
What’s the betting we see the furniture in that old house either on Facebook, gumtree, eBay or the local tip? First up would be that manky sofa! 😂

• Haha