Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boundandgagged

VIP Member
It’s absolutely fascinating. I’ve just been talking to my husband about this. It’s a cult-like mentality. Someone on here earlier referred to it as Stockholm Syndrome and that’s exactly what it seems like.
That was me, classic hostage behaviour

Reactions: 11

Justapeep

VIP Member
I think it might be the family in Scotland. She’s such a benevolent mare saying they are in need of relief well they won’t get any with her popping in and out all the time
Edit to add
She’s now showing all the stuff she has left for them how low can she go. Probably waiting to the new family to release it to the press how lucky they were to get the house and how kind she is. More coverage for her than a post on Instagram

• Angry
  • Wow

beanpole

Chatty Member
She said that to Phil and Holly live on This Morning when demonstrating wiping walls with lenor
I just watched this on YouTube and missed it because her use of the word literally was making my ears bleed (edit: typo)

• Haha

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Oh my fucking nora…… are they still not moved in and sleeping there 🙄 So, the removal lorry picked up (In Sopha’s words) “All of our family treasures, memories and belongings” and took them to Llama Lodge on Monday and it’s now Wednesday and they’re not unpacked and only just put Lenni e’s cot back together…. Where’s he been sleeping, with Fiddle in Hennerz bed 🤔 To be honnnnnescht I‘ve never ever known anyone take so long to move, faff about and get unpacked 😂

Sopha, hunnnnnay….. put down your phone, stop typing questions to yourself, get up off your bum bum innit and get unpacked. Blessed be 😂

View attachment 1488139

View attachment 1488131
When I moved out the friday all beds where done first & we was pretty much unpacked & decorated 3 bedrooms and was quite settled all by Sunday. May I add I moved into a smaller house.... God she is such a cunt 🙈

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I like to think though once a sheep leaves the heard and they all follow, which means their nasty cult like mentality turns against her!
I think this it’s what she’s always been afraid of even from early days you can tell she doesn’t want to upset the flock since she knows how nasty they all are. It’s bound to happen some day!

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Did anyone else see the grid post she had live for seconds this morning at about 7?
it was of the house with “Journey” written in swirly writing 🤷🏻‍♀️
(first post, had to reactivate my membership to make sure i wasn’t going mad lol)
Of course it’s a fucking journey. 🙄

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I'm slowly on the mend it's yet another long recovery, sadly tried taking my own life again 😞 isn't the first and I doubt it be the last but heyho I be fine and don't need a pity party.... I see she finally moved but yet still dragging this shit out 😴😴😴😴
Sending over some extra crunchy snacks. It’s a rough recovery but I’m thinking of you!

• Heart

Soapy

Chatty Member
I neeeeeed to no the back story of I’m thank you plzzzzzz
Other hens may have the finer details but *I think* it was her first appearance on a breakfast morning show and Phillip Schofield asked her the usual "how are you" and old wonderful Sofa responded;

"I'm fank you".

Mortifyingly Marvelous.

ETA it'll no doubt be in the Wiki, pink button at the top of the page

• Haha

somuchforsummerlove

Two things;

1. THAT FUCKING CLAW

2. That's a funny looking appletiser 🧐 unless it's a strawberry milkshake or maybe pepto bismol 🤣

Edit to add, do you think SSS stuck with dark drinks so she could claim it was diet coke 🫠
the way her arm/body is contorted has fully killed me off 🤣🤣

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
What sad fucker asked her if she would film herself unpacking every box. How fucking tedious, even more tedious that having to look at someone’s holiday photos. Scrap that no one’s asked her any of those questions have they she’s done the questions herself. Soph if you’re reading please don’t film yourself unpacking every single box I really can’t imagine that there is anyone sad enough that actually wants to see that sort of content 👍🏼
None of those questions are genuine!
She'll show what she wants seen only ....it'll all be heavily edited and/or filtered 🙄
She'll be hiding her nails 💅 too cos that could give away when she ACTUALLY moved in, months ago probs🥱🤭