Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
What is she using questions on her q and a that she’s already told everyone the answers 🤷‍♀️ Boring !!!!
Exactly she's literally answering questions she addressed within last few weeks. We know she wasn't selling when she put that same grey picture up of greyskull only a few weeks ago. Although a lot less braggy so maybe management have told her to add the I'm so spoilt lucky to be able to give my house to someone else bla bla

Reactions: 10
Origin of I’m fank you is 26 seconds into this clip. Someone with skill needs to save that part for our easy access and entertainment.

Absolutely all of that is bullshit 🤣🤣 see her eyes darting everywhere when da trollzzzz were mentioned! Don’t know how it happened guyssssch. I bet the haunted house of lies was in the pipeline even here.

SL1904

She is quiet this morning,must be gearing up for the big 7pm reveal tonight!!!

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Been awol again unfortunately been in hospital once again. Glad cunt chops has done fuck all and not missed must... she defo online tho
Just coming to post the same. Back on the bandwagon again. No doubt she'll comment on whatever post they put up tomoro too for the b'day

tattoe_bojangles

Are we thinking tonight for the weepy montage? Sad music, her filming each empty room, slowly closing each door...her claw trailing across worktops, pausing at the scratched to fuck sink for a 'farewell thumbs up 👍🏼' and ending with the front door closing and then a quick whiplash switch to show the front door of the crem being pushed open.
😒
spot on I would say!

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Just caught up ...come home from work to a new thread ✨️
Soph flashing her pre-recorded shit and herself at a new set of workmen 🥱🤢 cringe cringe cringe
Pleeeeeeeeeeease can she have lost tons of followers today the braggy narc 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 🙏🏼 👍🏼

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I don’t think we will hear from her again this week……all the “anxiety” of the tend move has got too much for the poor lass…..probs recovering on the sofa whilst unpacking is done around her by the minions!! 🤣
Whilst creepy arse secretly knowingly takes her photo

• Haha
  • Heart

emmiepop

Just piping up to say, this thread isn’t appearing on the big list of Hinch threads for me. I can only get to it from the post at the end of the last thread. Don’t know how to fix it hens I’m just learning, perhaps one of you more experienced nusties know how to fix it?

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Guyschhhhh do I need to read back on this fred beyond this morning or can I just catch up on today? xoxo

She says she was shocked by the price of designer sunglasses but has literally just purchased, renovated and furnished a million pound mansion…. Make it make sense
She was pretending - she can EASILY buy as many designer sunglasses as she wants - she’s been gifted (and likely paid to advertise as well) sofas, carpets, driveway that add up to thousands and thousands of pounds

anniemouse

VIP Member
But, but, she showed us her security cameras!!! That will protect them!! Professional gangs can target that Ecclestone woman's home and get jewellery worth millions but Soph is safe with her security cameras. 👍🏻👍🏻
oh she’s so fucking thick, now any potential burglars will know where they all are. Stupid cunt.