Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigGobNoKnob

Just cos we’re all bored, wtaf with this though. Shame her rats tails didn’t get stuck in the machine. Bet they wished she just fecked off! Also, what has she blanked out with the black marker?🤔
95936810-1BFE-4708-A602-4258DA73758D.jpeg

Reactions: 12

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Did she not have a big table with fire pit inside it 🤔 once seen and never again

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
Bizarre interview .. I haven't seen this before.

Two thoughts .. every job has its downsides so hers are these imagined 'trolls'. Can I go on a morning show and complain about the downsides to my job?

Secondly - for someone trying to present themselves as 'rich /posh' her language and use of language / phrases is shockingly poor and basic. I know many teachers with a wider vocab! Shocking to think she has a book !
I know toddlers with a better vocab! She is thick as mince.

Jojo75

Defo asking herself the questions.

Her sisters moved in. Boring. Who gives a shiny shit really. She's been gone a day and she's already round there. That's how fucking sad and controlling she is.

Excited for hens that she should not be getting and it still makes me so angry. One of their names will be Penny, obvious 😴

I don't know how having a utility is so life changing and how she's still getting her head round it is actually concerning. My utility is such a handy thing, but it's not life changing, it's just off my kitchen, it's not another house, it's literally nothing but a room for your washer and dryer. I don't understand why she's wetting her nickers over it, she needs to get properly laid by her fella 🤯

I absolutely love how she's put the writing over the waSCCCHing machine so we can't call her out for not doing the 30 degree wash she lies about for an AD.

The heat is making me stroppy, soz tattlers
She literally has trouble getting her head around everything. I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone to struggle so much with getting there head around things. It seems to be a constant struggle for her bless her art

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Two things;

1. THAT FUCKING CLAW

2. That's a funny looking appletiser 🧐 unless it's a strawberry milkshake or maybe pepto bismol 🤣

Edit to add, do you think SSS stuck with dark drinks so she could claim it was diet coke 🫠
Is she got a glass if tequila rose 🤔🤣

• Haha
Hope this helps if that makes sense, it just cracks me up xxx
View attachment 1487600

View attachment 1487601

View attachment 1487602
omfg 🤣🤣 I don’t think I’d seen the whole lot before! Blessed be x lol lol x

The stupid mare does not need resin drives, mattresses and homeware gifting. What she needs is literature and elocution lessons!

Please gift her a dictionary and a guide for being an adult book too. Like she said this morning, she’s struggling. We totally agree 😘 Must be exhausting being so stupid.
Definitely needs a thesaurus as well!

• Haha

khole

@khole i missed your post earlier - spill the tea!

She has the hens and got them last week! I can’t say how I know this without compromising myself but I have seen physical evidence! Let’s see how long it takes for the pre-records to come out! I’m thinking it’ll be another week
I have a contact within BHWT

• Wow

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Just click a couple of profiles from the mhmmdi group and you can tell the sort of people they are. Don’t mean to sound rude but they are all thick as shit, I challenge anyone to find someone on that group that doesn’t look like they failed every gcse
Absolutely this 👏🏻

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Is that carpet that goes right up to the outside doors? If it is, imagine how disgusting it's going to get with people (and animals 🦙) going on and out. Yuck! 🤮
This would give me the heebie jeebies. You couldn’t even let the kids roam about solo without worrying one of those would come in and potentially cause a serious, if not fatal accident.