Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were told to add gravel after a break in.
I didn't want to potentially worry some people but that's exactly what happened to our neighbours (and sometimes I wonder if we hadn't had the noisy drive if they may have had a go at ours'). Gravel and leaving lights on/on timers when she was working in evenings/overnight they reckoned would be more of a deterrent versus cameras that may only help after the fact, especially when we were living in houses with a little land surrounding them and not directly on a street with neighbours basically staring on to each others' properties and watching out for each other.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think we will hear from her again this week……all the “anxiety” of the tend move has got too much for the poor lass…..probs recovering on the sofa whilst unpacking is done around her by the minions!! 🤣
Whilst creepy arse secretly knowingly takes her photo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Right you nusties, looks like we’ll have to entertain ourselves while Soph sorts out her pre-records. Let’s have Hinch’s life in song lyrics.

I’ll go first:
I got bills I gotta pay, So I’m gonna fleece my sheep everyday 🎵
I got mouths I gotta feed, so I’m gonna cook jus-roll for everyone to eat 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 24
F and F clothing have blocked me!!! Seems complaining and emailing their CEO about filtering has that effect

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
The fact that his Insta handle is “MrHinchHome” just makes me cringe with embarrassment for him. Get a loiffe hunnayyyy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh my days.... I really needed cheering up today and thank you to nusty hen @Smith who has done it by posting the terrible Hinch merch. It’s absolutely cracked me up 😂 To be honesssssscht I don’t know which “Piece” is the most awful, I think the skirt! But this one captured my imagination, yessss imagine it has a built in speech mechanism of Jimbob recordings 🤣 (Volume needed)

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It must be the slowest this thread has ever moved today. Been busy and missed nothing.😭
Poke,poke Hinch ya old witch 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right you nusties, looks like we’ll have to entertain ourselves while Soph sorts out her pre-records. Let’s have Hinch’s life in song lyrics.

I’ll go first:
I got bills I gotta pay, So I’m gonna fleece my sheep everyday 🎵
I got mouths I gotta feed, so I’m gonna cook jus-roll for everyone to eat 🎵
🎵 I’ve got ads, they‘re multiplying,
and I’m losing control,
but the freebies they’re supplying,
it’s electrifying.

I’d better shape up, give Henry some ham,
and the llamas carrots too,
I’d better shape up, and get some money in,
cos my income relies on you!

You’re the hun that I want, you are the hun the hun,
woo hoo hoo hunnayz,
the hun that I want, you are the hun the hun,
woo hoo hoo hunnayz,
the hun that I want, you are the hun the hun,
woo hoo hoo,
tend farm I want to keep,
so I need you sheep! 🎵

In honour of Olivia N-J. A true lady, unlike Hinch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.