Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toseek

For someone that said she is leaving all her furniture there, that truck is filled to the brim! Shows just how much crap and tat they own

Reactions: 48

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, absolutely loving social blade just recently! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are loosing them Sopha. Most are probably heading over here as we speak.

Screenshot_20220809-203206_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
So basically she has violated her sister’s the new schpeshial family’s privacy by telling us they are on the bones of their arse. She is so fucking patronising!

• Wow
  • Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Surely her followers will clock and resent that she is able to have two homes overlapping for apparently 8 months when lots of them are likely struggling to keep one roof over their families heads with the cost of living crisis?

She is greed personified.
Just click a couple of profiles from the mhmmdi group and you can tell the sort of people they are. Don’t mean to sound rude but they are all thick as shit, I challenge anyone to find someone on that group that doesn’t look like they failed every gcse

• Haha
  • Heart

natsuki

I bet 90% of the stuff in that van is hers, but yeah, Jamie’s golf clubs are the issue. Fuck me, is he not allowed to have any hobbies??

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Anyone remember that time when she bought Jimbob a vest and shouted ‘all the vest… as they say’, then Jimbob stopped wearing his vests.
we do so much good in this world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Chatty Member
Guyyyssschhhh this is the first time I’ve checked in today, my not tend job has been a shitter and I’ve had to work my night off. I can see many of you are gutted there was no 7pm reveal, personally, I’m devastated she never showed us the crap she bought from ikea “yesterday” that she promised to show us “today”. If I don’t get an inspirational quote before 10.30 I don’t think I can go on to fight another day.

• Haha
I think there’s still a solid chance we can get to 100 threads before she posts that they’ve moved, if I’m honest guys

• Haha

melisnusty

The narrative that she has- she’s so relatable to her sheep because she’s an arsehole to her husband- it really pisses me off. You’re just a shithouse Soph. And he’s a cretin but at least it is more believable that he likes his kids unlike you. Cuntchops.

• Heart

boundandgagged

VIP Member
F and F clothing have blocked me!!! Seems complaining and emailing their CEO about filtering has that effect

• Wow
  • Angry

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Driveway was done at least a week ago, go to Facebook and search for 'Mrs Hinch resin bound', look at the photos, bloke in charge of it all posted on the 2nd August.

Not that it matters, really don't give a shiny shite when her driveway was done, just hate all the smoke and mirror act she pulls all the time.

14 bacon rolls

I was rewatching Stranger Things this evening (spoiler ahead?) and when Lucas is reading to Max in hospital, I asked my partner if he would do that for me. He just looked at me and said "what, read Tattle?!" Cracked me up thinking of him reading these threads out loud and all our lingo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I’m assuming that Pickford’s are currently stuck in the Vulva driveway. Eww, that sounds like an Inch chat up line, oioi sweetheart 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Multi-21

VIP Member
I don’t think we’ll get anything tonight. She’ll do a post about how strange it is waking up at farm in the morning, lots of videos of the boys (human and not) running round the garden with her fake laugh overlaid saying “I just can’t believe it guys if I’m honest.”

• Haha