Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not had time to catch up, but I'm sure I seen the bouncy castle deflated last week. Why has it been inflated again in one of the photos if they're moving? Why bother?

Reactions: 19
His voice is so creepy, imagine that whispering in your ear telling you he wants to make love to you and rubbing his malteser on your leg 🤢🤢 I'm sorry guyschs I've disgusted myself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Please tell me she's not going to wrap all the condiment jars in individual sheets of paper 😳
Why not just stack them in a box or shopping bag?

And outside with K the L..... in the dressing gown, shrieking..... I bet the neighbours are counting down the minutes more than anyone on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not sunk in yet guyssssch, emotional to be honesssssct guyssssch

YOU’VE HAD ALMOST A YEAR to ‘move in’ you bleeping imbeciles. 🙄🙄🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I reckon the reveal will be at 7pm today - prime time. Pickford probably moved her weeks ago

Reactions: 28
His voice is so creepy, imagine that whispering in your ear telling you he wants to make love to you and rubbing his malteser on your leg 🤢🤢 I'm sorry guyschs I've disgusted myself
It’s Sunday morning, for goodness sake! Father James would be disgusted! Take yourself to the dog bed and chant some Hail Marys! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can’t stop laughing at the thick witch wrapping every single condiment 🤣 when she goes and picks her online shop up from Tesco I’m assuming she wraps all the condiments there as she’s travelling the same distance.
I swear this woman is a massive waster 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Those fake messages she’s just posted on her stories. No one would get that moist over a bleeping plant. Jesus, these sheep really are as thick as duck.

I bet her neighbours have a party when she leaves, outside in her dressing gown, shrieking at early doors over a bastard plant with a name she can’t even spell right.

Soph, Keith is spelt K E I T H not K I E T H. Hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I thought everything was wrapped in socks a couple weeks ago? Did they end up taking so long to move that they needed clean socks as she only washes 3 things at a time?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.