Mrs Hinch #570 Old McHinch is getting some hens.. E i E i NO!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few days back I asked if jimmynojob had anything for himself in the Maldon Moneypit which of course he doesn`t as it`s all a monument to her styling and tastes fads.
Just read on #474 and realised that his father in law has his own workshop in jimmynojobs own house, so where does jimmynojob stand in the pecking order in this charade?
Lazy chavy toser who thinks he’s a celeb and young stud and of course most importantly ego booster and ass licker of the cash machine he calls his wife

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Been out all day so just looked to see if the move had taken place….normal service then…. Henners lying on the couch like a Roman emperor with his knob out. Enjoy that #giftedcouch “special family”. You’ll be needing that narnia cupboard of fabreze. Does that come with the contract??!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This is absolutely ridiculous. I've seen whole houses being built and lived in quicker than this.
She is so unrelatable it hurts. How are people still buying into this?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She’ll never be happy
Totally read that in Nanny Plum's voice. Ah man, if only NP were real she could turn Sopha into a frog and ruin the Crem with a jelly flood. Why isn't kids TV real?!

Excellent recap ❤ the relentless misery of W&P mirrors the dire length of this house move perfectly!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“Once it’s gone, it’s really gone!” Soph dear, my local Tesco still has a bunch of your last offerings in the reduced section so I’m not sure that’s true.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Your dog isn't in a "huff"... he is likely bored and with some stimulation will perk right up. Walks aside as we know those don't happen, where are all of his toys?! Random balls and stuffies should be in every corner of the house 😂
... but then she doesn't let her kids have toys, so no hope for the dog.

• Sad
Sure someone on the last thread mentioned she could work in a chipshop once Instagram goes tits up.
Lol hi soph 🤣 stuck 50p in jamie to prove he was filming you and not fiddle

• Haha
Your dog isn't in a "huff"... he is likely bored and with some stimulation will perk right up. Walks aside as we know those don't happen, where are all of his toys?! Random balls and stuffies should be in every corner of the house 😂
... but then she doesn't let her kids have toys, so no hope for the dog.
Also what's he in a huff about..usually he's done something naughty. Will shame her kids online but not her dog. How ironic

Reactions: 14
Wtaf!! Is this the most longest drawn out move known to man!?? They need to get this in the Guinness World Records ffs 🙄❤🙄 Not sure if they moved weeks ago or just dragging it out for content 🙄🙄 Who gives a tit ffs. And as for sting everything, thought you had an interior designer? When will people get a life and stop hanging onto her everyword!?? 🙄

Reactions: 14
Why the hell is she wrapping each item? When I moved I literally packed all of the kitchen jar/breakable stuff tightly as I could in a box then topped with a layer of bubble wrap. Took seconds.
She's a dick.

Reactions: 38
FFS sopha youre only going 5mins down the road not the other side of the world, shove it in a bag for life and take it with you 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Why the hell is she wrapping each item? When I moved I literally packed all of the kitchen jar/breakable stuff tightly as I could in a box then topped with a layer of bubble wrap. Took seconds.
She's a dick.
She is a dick! What’s with the brand new paper to wrap. I collected and used old newspapers for my breakables. She’s so relatable…not!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.