Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm maybe
But I don’t reckon you’d say that about some one who just genuinely loves cleaning their home
And I notice that the comment that says that hasn’t been liked lol
For me it just blows the whole girl next door thing out of the window
Think she blew it out of the window a long time ago.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she speaks and belittles Jamie tho. I would have loved him to shove that pumpkin in her face!!
That's something i noticed when I started watching her stories, she is so bossy and belittling to her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it does im calling the Daily Fail .....sorry Mail, that has got to be newsworthy.
I did wonder if she has a burner phone for her trolling,all the screenshots of her troll messages show her network to be Tesco mobile.I am sure she has shown another screenshot from her phone showing Virgin....could Tattle have busted Sophie’s little P.R stunt? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I wouldn’t be surprised if she is “blending” the kitchen with the garage. Making the garage a kind of utility room.
I did wonder if she has a burner phone for her trolling,all the screenshots of her troll messages show her network to be Tesco mobile.I am sure she has shown another screenshot from her phone showing Virgin....could Tattle have busted Sophie’s little P.R stunt? 😂😂😂
Its just so so so strange that she picked out the same troll twice from so many messages who had 2 diff accounts to troll her....

Reactions: 12
Haven’t looked at Mrs Hinch’s IG for a while but is Jamie now the official ebay putter together, pumpkin chooser and assistant cleaning aisle shopper? Not going back to his ‘job’?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haven’t looked at Mrs Hinch’s IG for a while but is Jamie now the official ebay putter together, pumpkin chooser and assistant cleaning aisle shopper? Not going back to his ‘job’?
Don’t forget coffee table polisher

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she has trolled herself those messages she should be named and shamed, but I think Jamie is too clever for that to happen so I reckon a burner phone could be the answer to that as well... also how in the name of all that is holy would she need a dishwasher freshener on it's first day.... what I would give for my dishwasher to smell like it did on it's first day hahaa... give it a chance luv you haven't even washed a cereal bowl in it yet

Reactions: 15
I can't believe they have a massive new build, Range Rover on the drive, threw up a big house extension in record time...but never had a dishwasher?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
or because they were waiting so long to be gifted one and it took longer than anticipated :)

So I got banned from a Mrs Hinch FB page over the weekend cause i posted that all she ever does is clean perfectly spotless things that don't need cleaning... haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It's because they live off take aways and doritos!
Very true. Suppose they would be better off just ditching all the appliances, changing them to cupboards. Frees up some more space for more space saving solutions guyyysssss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's now getting another message about the OK mag article too.
She should not have shared this as it had another innocent child , she is so self absorbed and sympathy seeking that it just didn’t occur to her that this poor bairns parents would have I am sure preferred not to see this , seriously if she didn’t ask permission then she has just trolled innocent people in her bid for sympathy and engagement, if she did this with their permission then no problem but I know I would be furious if I were the family it’s just not right ! The very least she should do is apologise and sincerely , I have seen posts like this many times and sadly I have also seen cruel remarks in the comments you know what I do I remove them I can’t change what has happened but I would never share or re post

• Heart
Reactions: 15
or because they were waiting so long to be gifted one and it took longer than anticipated :)

So I got banned from a Mrs Hinch FB page over the weekend cause i posted that all she ever does is clean perfectly spotless things that don't need cleaning... haha
Can't see why that'd warrant a ban. It's like she's created some weird cult.

She should not have shared this as it had another innocent child , she is so self absorbed and sympathy seeking that it just didn’t occur to her that this poor bairns parents would have I am sure preferred not to see this , seriously if she didn’t ask permission then she has just trolled innocent people in her bid for sympathy and engagement, if she did this with their permission then no problem but I know I would be furious if I were the family it’s just not right ! The very least she should do is apologise and sincerely , I have seen posts like this many times and sadly I have also seen cruel remarks in the comments you know what I do I remove them I can’t change what has happened but I would never share or re post
Not to mention it detracts from that poor boy's story. She's a WITCH!

Reactions: 10
It is all pre planned. I feel this whole Insta journey is to get her to where she wanted to be- on TV because without her having the big hype behind her, nobody would look at her twice for TV work. Watch her anxiety go out the window when she begs for a tv position and someone finally gives in and givers her a go. Ta-da, all better then. I do also find it very strange and have done so for a very long time now, that Hinch has 2m followers, yet celebrities who have been on our screens and whose names are well known and faces have been seen have so, so many less followers- how is that so, how is that even possible? I'm no fan of many celebs but I cannot fathom how she has over taken them when around me, 90% of people I know have never heard of Hinch, but say Mark Wrights name and they know him or some other celeb for example (I am by no means a Mark Wright fan but he sprung to mind!) But I'm not just talking z-list celebs, even well known pop stars and celebs have less than the Hinch- it does not stack up. Is it just me on this train of thought? It is outrageous for someone so unknown and so disliked

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I couldnt stop thinking about that poor baby and his parents last night. What if he’s passed away!
Its bad enough that shes plastered his face all over her story and now the papers have picked up on it but imagine how the parents would feel if they’d lost their precious baby and his sweet little face was all over the internet
I read the story on SnapChat and it's unbelievably sad. It was picked up on the 10 week scan that the baby, Lucas, has exencephaly (where part of the skull is missing and all that protects/covers the brain, is skin) and the Mother was advised to abort as if he survived the pregnancy and birth, he wouldn't live past a few hours old. She couldn't go through with it and said that if he was going to die anyway she'd rather it happened in her uterus with her at least having given him the chance. Anyway to cut a long story short, he was born healthy at 35 weeks, breathing and eating unaided. He had surgery at 4 days old to remove fluid and damaged part of the brain before going home with his parents and big sister. He is very fragile and they have to be very careful with him because there is only skin protecting his brain but he is awaiting surgery when he is about 18 months to mould a skull for him. I think it was in very poor taste Hinch sharing this particular trolling and even worse that someone sent this as an insult in the first place. Damaging to TWO innocent babies.

She's kept that £200 Nuna Leaf Rocker quiet until now. Pretty sure, she was very excited about the rocker she brought on ebay (if I remember rightly) while she was pregnant and made a big song and dance about how these things don't have to be expensive! She kept putting the teddy in it. Where's that gone?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.