Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But surely once she’s got the dishwasher installed, she’ll no longer have to shine the sink because it won’t be used? Is she not cutting down her own content by having one?
She’ll end up doing a story about deep cleaning your dishwasher soon, and really how many of her low income target audience have a dishwasher?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
When I first came across her I actually thought it was great what she was doing. Then I found myself completely swiping passed her story because it was the same crap day in day out. Then slowly the swipe ups became more and more. Now it’s just absolutely ridiculous. The amount of *gifted things that woman gets is ridiculous. She mentions one thing she would like in her story and boom...the next day or so she has it!! She needs to catch herself on and start living in the real bleeping world!! I cringe at the fact she’s 1 year younger than me and literally gets on needier than my 12 and 8 year old!! You can clearly see that Ronnie adores his dad, she has to force a smile out of him!! I do disagree with the messages being sent about Ronnie but....love you did put your baby all over the internet for millions and millions of people to see!! So shut the duck up and quit yapping!!! Also the amount of chemicals that woman uses is unbelievable, that baby is gonna have no lungs left by the time he’s one with inhaling all the tit of the day and no immune system whatsoever. She seriously needs to take a step back and start properly looking after her baby, never mind all this bleeping stupid chemical, swipe up, dopey gretel filter Shite!!! And yes Sophie if you read this, it’s all SHITE love!! No trolling. Just honesty!!

Reactions: 52
She's got herself in the fecking newspaper again with her latest "troll' fairytale ooops story!!
She knows exactly what she's doing!!
That poor little boys photo being shared, if i was his parent i would be livid!!
EFF OFF GRINCH

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I can't believe The Sun have made this into a headline - I am disgusted she even put this on her stories yesterday
Screenshot_20191007-094312_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She's got herself in the fecking newspaper again with her latest "troll' fairytale ooops story!!
That poor little boys photo being shared, if i was his parent i would be livid!!
EFF OFF GRINCH
I really hope the parents of that baby come forward and absolutely attack Grinch for how vile she is.

• Heart
EFF OFF GRINCH

We must have posted at same time - unbelievable isn't it

Reactions: 6
And I bet you actually use yours, whereas Grinch just uses it to “play Kitchen”
Oh yes, instead we are having to use our unsparkly sink and a plain out Sponge with no name!

And someone steal her label machine, it’s bad enough she gives every object human names but the ugly labels makes me think she lives in a nursery school.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really hope the parents of that baby come forward and absolutely attack Grinch for how vile she is.
I couldnt stop thinking about that poor baby and his parents last night. What if he’s passed away!
Its bad enough that shes plastered his face all over her story and now the papers have picked up on it but imagine how the parents would feel if they’d lost their precious baby and his sweet little face was all over the internet

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I couldnt stop thinking about that poor baby and his parents last night. What if he’s passed away!
Its bad enough that shes plastered his face all over her story and now the papers have picked up on it but imagine how the parents would feel if they’d lost their precious baby and his sweet little face was all over the internet
I was the same - his name is Lucas and he has dified all the odds and he is now 7months - I can't describe how angry I am at her posting that message she got - there was no need - it's bad enough using her own child to increase her sales but someone else poor baby - I am bleeping livid it has now got into papers in this way

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't believe The Sun have made this into a headline - I am disgusted she even put this on her stories yesterday View attachment 46984
The Sun ! Is anyone surprised by this ? I wouldn’t wrap my chips in that poisonous lying rag full of celeb 🙄 gossip and ads ! I would be deeply ashamed to find myself in this paper kiss if death what they build today they destroy tomorrow

Reactions: 22
I was the same - his name is Lucas and he has dified all the odds and he is now 7months - I can't describe how angry I am at her posting that message she got - there was no need - it's bad enough using her own child to increase her sales but someone else poor baby - I am bleeping livid it has now got into papers in this way
She should have permission

Oh yes, instead we are having to use our unsparkly sink and a plain out Sponge with no name!

And someone steal her label machine, it’s bad enough she gives every object human names but the ugly labels makes me think she lives in a nursery school.
She does 😂

How much lower can that vile woman go!!
It’s like the flipping limbo with her!

Reactions: 5
She has stooped seriously low this time. Yes the Sun likely do follow her stories and so that article may not be of her doing but she should NOT have shared that picture of that little lad, bloody insensitive and NOT YOUR BABY TO SHARE SOPHIE. What a witch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Did she just share the photo of the little boy randomly though or was it his story for awareness a go fund me etc? Iv seen plenty influencers asked to do it or copy there friends I’m not her biggest fan but I doubt she’s done it to be malicious

Reactions: 3
It kinda puts things into perspective!
That poor boy and his family going through so much and she’s moaning that someone sent a message.

As I used to tell my kids.... sticks and stones may break my bones but messages will never hurt me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.