Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just share the photo of the little boy randomly though or was it his story for awareness a go fund me etc? Iv seen plenty influencers asked to do it or copy there friends I’m not her biggest fan but I doubt she’s done it to be malicious
No, it was allegedly a DM from a troll with the pic of the little boy lifted from internet. She did a screenshot of the message with the boys picture and the user name of alleged troll

Reactions: 3
I will sound an arse saying this but that is some fairly low level trolling she has experienced. If that destroys her, why doesn't she get her baby off her cleaning, business account. She's a bleeping idiot. What does she actually care about more? Because ir's becoming very apparent here.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Can they not see it is all for publicity???? Conveniently happening just before the book release date

Reactions: 29
I dont know what size of Island you could put into that kitchen. The kitchen is really small as it is.

Reactions: 11
No, it was allegedly a DM from a troll with the pic of the little boy lifted from internet. She did a screenshot of the message with the boys picture and the user name of alleged troll
With the 'alleged' message stating that the little boy was ugly 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I don't understand how the people at the sun chose to blur out the instagram name of a troll account but happily left in an uncensored picture of somebody else's child?! I hope the parents sue!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
She's now getting another message about the OK mag article too.
Problem is, because someone on here has said exactly the same thing, the Hinch Army who look here will immediately blame tattle!!!

Sorry I thought this was on her story. Just realised that it is a message you are sending her. That will teach me not to Tattle at work 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Those lovely, natural autumnal shade pumpkins and she’s going to spray paint them bleeping GREY? Can she not have a single bit of colour in her home?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Those lovely, natural autumnal shade pumpkins and she’s going to spray paint them bleeping GREY? Can she not have a single bit of colour in her home?
That kid is going to go batshit crazy when he goes to school and sees primary colours for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The way she speaks and belittles Jamie tho. I would have loved him to shove that pumpkin in her face!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did she just share the photo of the little boy randomly though or was it his story for awareness a go fund me etc? Iv seen plenty influencers asked to do it or copy there friends I’m not her biggest fan but I doubt she’s done it to be malicious
She prob hasn’t but she’s so wrapped up in herself she’s thinking that by saying both the boys are beautiful she looks great 🙄
She has zero respect I doubt she asked permission for that pic

Reactions: 6
so the 2 trolls she outed are more than likely the same person?!?!?!?!
1 million percent a puplicity stunt!!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU HINCH.

Reactions: 28
The timeline/sequence of her stories always astounds me. So this morning for example she goes to her mums for breakfast. Then later on posts a mysterious close up of her new dishwasher at home, then 12 minutes later is in Morrisons, then back at her mum's again. She fits so much into a day. Maybe she can time travel

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.