Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel extra disgusted with her today
oh 100%
Out of all her thousand of messages she picks those 2? and they probably are the same number!!!! I can guarentee she gets hundreds of trolls messaging her vile stuff but to (more than likely) make those 2 accounts and call her own child ugly is just absolutely disgusting and IF its true and she/someone she knows and orcastrated it then they are absolute scum of the earth.

Reactions: 11
I don't think she did set up the troll accounts herself. I don't think she'd be that stupid (and I hope she wouldn't be that awful). I think it's just one loser person who has an issue with insulting babies and she chose those messages to show because they are probably the ones which cut deepest and stood out most to her. She does many many things I disagree with, but I don't think she did that. I do question why she continues to share Ronnie on her business account though... But then I remember it's great for business and freebies

Reactions: 19
Nah Iā€™m 100% sure she made those troll accounts herself. She saw how much attention and publicity she got from the first one, why not whack out another to hype the book sales whilst the world is still talking about Jesy Nelsons documentary about trolls. We know she uses snapchat all the time for that insufferable old lady filter, probably spotted that article, thought ooh yeah thatā€™ll do and sent herself the message. Or Jamie did. But it was definitely something to do with them. She ignores SO many messages, it doesnā€™t make sense that those two would be instantly found and posted.

Reactions: 16
I dont know what size of Island you could put into that kitchen. The kitchen is really small as it is.
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she is ā€œblendingā€ the kitchen with the garage. Making the garage a kind of utility room.

Reactions: 10
Ronnie always looks so non plussed by her! Sheā€™s tapping and prodding him and he just blanks heršŸ˜•

Reactions: 20
I don't think she did set up the troll accounts herself. I don't think she'd be that stupid (and I hope she wouldn't be that awful). I think it's just one loser person who has an issue with insulting babies and she chose those messages to show because they are probably the ones which cut deepest and stood out most to her. She does many many things I disagree with, but I don't think she did that. I do question why she continues to share Ronnie on her business account though... But then I remember it's great for business and freebies
I reckon they were set up by someone at Gleam!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Notice itā€™s mom this and mom that, she was at moms again last night and back at moms again this morning not mom and dads??? Whereā€™s Daddy?? So maybe Boobelle is right and pa barker has done onešŸ¤”

Reactions: 22
Ronnie always looks so non plussed by her! Sheā€™s tapping and prodding him and he just blanks heršŸ˜•
Good. I think I would too!

Why the hell would you spray paint a lovely pumpkin grey sheā€™s such an arse
Iā€™m pretty sure you can buy white or grey ones at your local pumpkin farm place, so spray painting an orange one is just dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Notice itā€™s mom this and mom that, she was at moms again last night and back at moms again this morning not mom and dads??? Whereā€™s Daddy?? So maybe Boobelle is right and pa barker has done onešŸ¤”
Heā€™ll be featuring very soon on her stories once she reads this!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Comments I found on a friend of hers page.
The I think the ā€œitā€™s geniusā€ comments more or less proves its all a set up imo
Naa I think you're reading too much into it. That's about her selling out cleaning crap and being endorsed by certain companies?

Reactions: 14
Naa I think you're reading too much into it. That's about her selling out cleaning crap and being endorsed by certain companies?
Hmmmm maybe
But I donā€™t reckon youā€™d say that about some one who just genuinely loves cleaning their home
And I notice that the comment that says that hasnā€™t been liked lol
For me it just blows the whole girl next door thing out of the window

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.