Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The febreeze video was posted 35 minutes ago...and it was only just getting dark. I don't know about you but its been dark here for well over an hour so this has obviously been pre-recorded!

Reactions: 12
I did exactly the same. I spent a whole day traipsing round South Shields (when I could have had a massage) looking for the Pink Stuff because she said you had to have it!! My eyes well and truly opened now!!! Oh...this is my first post!! 💗
Fukin ridiculous now looking back isn’t it !! Quick Grinch brought some new baskets better go and buy them now !! I have 3 children.. 2 of which are 16 months apart ( a 1 and 2 year old, the savage year 😂🙈) and I also work everyday and do it all on my own because my partner works away but because Soph said I needed to shine my bastard sink and have an empty washing basket at the end of the night I found myself missing valuable time with my children because I was putting them to bed earlier so I could hinch my twatting house !!

My house is already clean we are rarely home so there isn’t a great deal to do other then the normal person jobs everyday not.. washing my door mat every week !!

Luckily I don’t suffer from anxiety so she didn’t get to me on that part of it like she has for a lot of her followers who haven’t seen the light yet !!

I even asked my mum if she wanted the famous book because when I was finishing work I was going to home bargains/b n m for cleaning tit I don’t need.. for crying out loud women !!

And my mum said.. no we all know how to clean why do you need 483627 bottles of cleaning stuff and 29476 cloths !!

Bin the book and enjoy the time I get with my babies whilst they are still little.. the show home can wait until they’ve left home !!

It’s just a dangerous game that she’s playing with people and it’s wrong.. I spent a small fortune on all the tit she did swipe ups for but luckily for me it wasn’t on credit cards which I could only imagine it is for some people and it’s insane !! People getting into debt for storage baskets, eBay tat that they don’t need !!

Having my plates organised in my bastard cupaboard on a flammin plate rack did not make my life any easier and it certainly didn’t make my heart sing with happiness every time I opened the cupboard.

I just hope more people wake up to this pre-planned bullshit the hinch household have going on.

#fukthecleaningliveyourbestlife 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I was going to say it makes sense to keep hold of baby clothes in case you decide to have a second and it happens to also be a boy (not that girls can't wear blue...) but bleeping everything is monogrammed so it would be useless for another baby or anyone else.

Also what's the bloody loft obsession?? Who here has ever sat in their bloody cold, drafty, dark loft to look at photos when they have a perfectly comfortable, heated living room downstairs? This woman has gone completely unhinged. I feel like we're witnessing some sort of mental breakdown! I can imagine her in 30 odd years "come on Ronnie let's go up the loft and look at photos" "piss off mum. You lunatic!"
She'll be rocking in the loft

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi Lou 😂

Hang on-different ladders! This mornings are Don’t quite reach dangerous step ladders and before they went straight into the loft. She is bleeping sick in the head, hmmmm thinks our Soph,lets make content for not just free ladders but a whole new world ( see what I did there? ) of Hinch palace 🤮🤮🤮

Jamie has clearly left his job and become Hinch’s witch. Cracks are already appearing,she looks at him in disgust.
I would have thought that his name would be registered on Companies House by now,or does she just pay him a wage? Imagine how he feels about being demoted to coffee table cleaner/eBay builder!
I’m actually shocked she was born in 1990 😯 looks much older

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she wash that door mat so much? It’s like she runs out of things to do! Also it seems like she just puts the mat in the wash on its
Why does she wash that door mat so much? It’s like she runs out of things to do! Also it seems like she just puts the mat in the wash on its own what a waste of water
Shes always at the front door to take in another parcel or to let a workman with dirty boots in.

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion
:
Sitting in the loft on Otto-Man, Jamie doesn't mind its all part of their plan!
I read that in an Ottis Reading Sitting on the dock of the bay voice...

Sitting in my loft on the ottoman, watching the trees far away, I’m sitting in the loft alone, waiting for someone to pay for a conversion...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s she on about wanting to keep her page about her home, debating with herself over whether to upload that baby/dog photo? The account is not a home or cleaning account any more and it hasn’t been for a long time. She posted that hoping everyone will say “we love whatever you do, keep posting more Ronnie!” so she doesn’t have to do the cleaning tit anymore and can keep on sitting on her sofa posting videos of inane waffling about duck all peppered with clips of Ronnie staring blankly into space while she pokes him in the chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I read that in an Ottis Reading Sitting on the dock of the bay voice...

Sitting in my loft on the ottoman, watching the trees far away, I’m sitting in the loft alone, waiting for someone to pay for a conversion...
Ok please can THIS be the new thread title? LOVE Otis Reading. Brilliant!

Reactions: 2
Now see that new favourite photo of hers ,I think Ronnie and Henry are wanting to say the same thing? Answers on a postcard .....

Reactions: 5
‘Hoover lines’ I posted this picture before as she managed to make them the same shape as her talons! And don’t forget to wrack out a few lines of 1001 🤮🤮🤮
Sprinkling bastard powder for everyone to see and copy, you’re not suppose to as it’s only for bagged vacuums according to shark . I’ve ruined my beloved shark and it voided guarantee. I had to threaten shark customers service with financial ombudsman( only bought in March) to get me a replacement which I luckily did however I’ve said I’ve seen hinch sprinkling powder and hoover it with gifted shark so did I so if shark wants to gift a gifted vacuum to grinchfluencer they should educate her first on how to use it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.