Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was taco gate?
Ohh boob, you're going to make me blush explaining this to you, if you don't remember 😊 A taco is sometimes used to describe a female's lady garden a.k.a. vagina/mini/minge/fairy garden/lady bits/under carriage/honeypot/pussy/love tunnel/vajayjay/hoo-haw/muff/snatch/as well as your favourite c word......you get my drift 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m looking at her grid post and the comments. I am in no way creative so probably shouldn’t critise others but I think the wreath and pumpkins are pretty crap. Now if I walked past someone’s house and saw that I wouldn’t think anything of it, but seeing all these people commenting about how amazing it is is confusing me!! Do they really think it’s that good? Or are they just saying that so they might get a like from their queen?? And if that’s the case.... why??? She’s nothing special!! Why can’t they see that????
The little spray painted ones.look like garlic .😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohh boob, you're going to make me blush explaining this to you, if you don't remember 😊 A taco is sometimes used to describe a female's lady garden a.k.a. vagina/mini/minge/fairy garden/lady bits/under carriage/honeypot/pussy/love tunnel/vajayjay/hoo-haw/muff/snatch/as well as your favourite c word......you get my drift 🙃
duck off bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The new grid post is obviously aimed at all who have said that she should keep Ronnie off her page, if she doesn't want people commenting.
Defo! She’s trying to gauge it
she’s staying in the spare room 😂😂

On another note.... 😉 I wonder what poor soph would do if we all just went quiet on here & stopped giving her content..

let’s start a WhatsApp group 🤣 she’d be finished!
It would be a brilliant experiment!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg love tunnel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck off bleep
Are you telling me to duck off and that I'm a bleep @Boobelle...if so I already know I am but I will certainly duck off until I find that gate that will tell me not to go further so that I can intentionally climb over it and continue bleeping off some more 😂😂😂

• Haha
‘I LOVED WORKING WITH YOU GUYS’🤮
Not my taste at all .... they look like they are just printed on a photocopier .... but you’d think they would’ve put non-reflective glass on them 🤔 #ThickAs

The baby clothes she sorted which are too small spose that’s going in the loft instead of being used by others who may need it more??

Reactions: 5
I know it’s petty but I cannot cope with the noise her mouth makes when she talks. Like the clicky noise and when she swallows 🤢
I'm like this over the way she points her finger at things and pokes and prods everything, drives me insane 😤

Reactions: 9
Why oh why does she imagine that poor child will ever in his life give a single damn about effing hoover lines??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has the baby been in any colours other than blue, white and grey?

I worked with a girl who would only put her baby boy in these colours because 'He was her doll' and she only gave him a wooden rattle to play with. Just thinking of her gives me hinchy vibes, mate. Can imagine a binbag (still in the loft obvs) full of colourful clothes and toys that aren't the right ~aesthetic~

Reactions: 15
Used a thrush bomb
Following todays debacle concerning that awful woman Poppy Belle,I feel inclined to change my name,I am ashamed to be associated with the b word.
In future I wish to be known as Madame Fannylefan.
Thankyou.

That's me done for tonight.lots to do tomorrow.
Please dont ever forget....
The early bird catches the worm
But
The late mouse gets the cheese.

GOODNIGHT Tattlers 🦄🦄🦄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.