Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you can. There’s a thread called ‘Home Instagrammers’ where people discuss different accounts.
If there isn’t one that applies to the accounts you wana talk about you could create one. Maybe ‘cleaning instagrammers’?
Thank you so much, my general rant spans more than cleaning and home accounts though, the slimming world community are a bunch that are driving me barking mad, as are some parenting accounts. I will have a look around, I'm still getting used to the place

no matter what we say about hinch she is clever... this is exactly what she was hinting at & look it’s been given to her on a plate!
tomorrow it will be swipe ups for all the tat she brought for her to lob it, then it’ll be ‘hey guyzzzzzz check my gifted pumpkins’

Boils my piss
Or perhaps not hinting and already pre-agreed then Hinch just lays out the story to unravel and ta-da

Reactions: 6
Thank you so much, my general rant spans more than cleaning and home accounts though, the slimming world community are a bunch that are driving me barking mad, as are some parenting accounts. I will have a look around, I'm still getting used to the place
I work on a "hate everyone" policy. Makes things so much easier at Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who called it? Company who did SS front door wants to work with our Soph.

View attachment 47337
They should edit that to say "working on ANOTHER lovely treat for you." As if the three hanging baskets (at £160 each) and last year's xmas wreaths weren't enough!

Also SS is now coining Hinch's favourite phrase "it isn't perfect but it's perfect for us" on her posts 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
no matter what we say about hinch she is clever... this is exactly what she was hinting at & look it’s been given to her on a plate!
tomorrow it will be swipe ups for all the tat she brought for her to lob it, then it’ll be ‘hey guyzzzzzz check my gifted pumpkins’

Boils my piss
And this is exactly why she’s done it so early, so there’s ample time for someone to come and do it professionally for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And this is exactly why she’s done it so early, so there’s ample time for someone to come and do it professionally for her.
Oh of COURSE! Even though I’ve had my eyes opened through this website I’m still clearly naïve and just thought she was being a twit. When, she is, but a far more devious twit.

Reactions: 12
She's got a plan so cunning, you could put a tail on it and call a weasel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
First post here but have been reading for a while. Can’t help but think Mrs Hinch is after a free loft conversion, I’ve had to join just to post my aversion.

Reactions: 21
First time poster 🙈.. I’ve got to admit I was a ‘hincher’ I thought our Soph was brilliant, the down to earth girl that everyone wants to be like blah blah I even brought her tit book grr !! Then the swipe ups got more and the cleaning got less...
I came across this site and have been reading for a few weeks but kept quiet I’ve gotta admit at first I did kind of think it was all abit conspiracy theories on here and ‘come on don’t be daft she’s just a girl who loves to clean’

But then.. the penny dropped all thanx to this site I’m now an ex-fuking hincher and her book is in the bin !!

After reading these comments for weeks it’s all clear it was all set up from the very start !!

Our soph obv wanted to become rich and ‘famous’ tipping point for Jamie was a fail so one night they sat down and wrote a list guyzzzzz of how to do it.. start a cleaning account, become everyone’s relatable best friend start the eBay swipe up tit and before you know it the rest inbetween is history because your filthy rich, sitting in your loft surrounded by thousands of pounds worth of gifted tit and sitting on a best selling book.. all whilst you husband is a SALEs MANAGER !!

ffs I feel so stupid for falling for it at the start because now it’s so obvious and Jamie is prob her manager he obv knows his tit and knew how to use insta to make them stupidly rich for doing duck all!!

I feel an idiot for falling for it all and I spent loads of money on stupid cleaning tit and storage Fukin baskets because our Soph said they were amazing guyzzz !!

I honestly believe if everyone of her ‘army’ read these comments for a few weeks like I did they would see it for what it really is !!! They knew what they were doing from the start and she barely cleans anymore.. she’s preyed on a gullible audience with her ‘anxiety’ and not being able to leave the house bullshit!! Mr sales manager would of known how to play it from the start..

So anyway I’m going to shut up now because it makes me cross and sad that they can do this to people !!

But thank you everyone of you who have posted on here and helped me to see the light.. finally... and saved me for wasting anymore money on all the stupid tit Soph says we should have grrrrr !!! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 76
She doesn't cook or eat any food not ready made or made for her by other people, so no great need to expand the kitchen. She does however, enjoy having large black and white prints of herself up on the wall and mirrors so she can look at herself, the extra wall space is a must.
She was gifted the dishwasher about a year ago. She has ‘order skip’ and ‘kitchen Island’ on her list,I have commented several times I think they have a brand spanking new grey sparkly kitchen hidden behind the old one and it will extend into the utility room/Narnia which was once the garage but they kept the original Hinch kitchen as it’s a main page in her dot to dot book and millions of Hinchers have identical kitchens,gotta keep it real!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
First time poster 🙈.. I’ve got to admit I was a ‘hincher’ I thought our Soph was brilliant, the down to earth girl that everyone wants to be like blah blah I even brought her tit book grr !! Then the swipe ups got more and the cleaning got less...
I came across this site and have been reading for a few weeks but kept quiet I’ve gotta admit at first I did kind of think it was all abit conspiracy theories on here and ‘come on don’t be daft she’s just a girl who loves to clean’

But then.. the penny dropped all thanx to this site I’m now an ex-fuking hincher and her book is in the bin !!

After reading these comments for weeks it’s all clear it was all set up from the very start !!

Our soph obv wanted to become rich and ‘famous’ tipping point for Jamie was a fail so one night they sat down and wrote a list guyzzzzz of how to do it.. start a cleaning account, become everyone’s relatable best friend start the eBay swipe up tit and before you know it the rest inbetween is history because your filthy rich, sitting in your loft surrounded by thousands of pounds worth of gifted tit and sitting on a best selling book.. all whilst you husband is a SALEs MANAGER !!

ffs I feel so stupid for falling for it at the start because now it’s so obvious and Jamie is prob her manager he obv knows his tit and knew how to use insta to make them stupidly rich for doing duck all!!

I feel an idiot for falling for it all and I spent loads of money on stupid cleaning tit and storage Fukin baskets because our Soph said they were amazing guyzzz !!

I honestly believe if everyone of her ‘army’ read these comments for a few weeks like I did they would see it for what it really is !!! They knew what they were doing from the start and she barely cleans anymore.. she’s preyed on a gullible audience with her ‘anxiety’ and not being able to leave the house bullshit!! Mr sales manager would of known how to play it from the start..

So anyway I’m going to shut up now because it makes me cross and sad that they can do this to people !!

But thank you everyone of you who have posted on here and helped me to see the light.. finally... and saved me for wasting anymore money on all the stupid tit Soph says we should have grrrrr !!! xx
Spread the word x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's got the Pumpkin shite show lit up outside her front door now!! I think she's doing anything she can to try and get a story in the newspapers again!
Has Halloween come early this year!!!!
She’s a bleeping witch all year round

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So not sure if this has been said as I've got loads to catch up on but do we reckon ma Barker has moved in with them? She literally never leaves and especially with what was said a few threads ago :unsure:.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.