Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t even put ‘gifted’ or who the box was from or did I miss it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Has she only just seen that box from miracleinprogress?! They are a clinic who offer various pregnancy packages so I'm assuming they sent it to her during her pregnancy to advertise themselves and encourage her to book a scan with them? And she is only just seeing it and mentioning it now? I don't think she even realises it - she just thinks they are a company who make nice video memory boxes or something?
Also what is with the fake teariness in the background too? I hate that people have to demonstrate their love for something by letting everyone know they are crying over it. Like when she posts a cute picture of Ronnie or a wedding photo and people comment "Absolutely sobbing over this" or "Can't stop crying" - pull yourself together Brenda and just say that you like the picture for fucks sake.
I bet she is manically scratching at her neck while she tries telling her shoppers, she never throws anything.
Has she only just seen that box from miracleinprogress?! They are a clinic who offer various pregnancy packages so I'm assuming they sent it to her during her pregnancy to advertise themselves and encourage her to book a scan with them? And she is only just seeing it and mentioning it now? I don't think she even realises it - she just thinks they are a company who make nice video memory boxes or something?
Also what is with the fake teariness in the background too? I hate that people have to demonstrate their love for something by letting everyone know they are crying over it. Like when she posts a cute picture of Ronnie or a wedding photo and people comment "Absolutely sobbing over this" or "Can't stop crying" - pull yourself together Brenda and just say that you like the picture for fucks sake.
I bet she is manically scratching at her neck while she tries telling her shoppers, she never throws anything.
I had to make myself watch that again to be sure and no she makes no reference to who
Miracleinprogress are and does think they have merely sent her a pretty box.
As for the tears...I can see me over using the dancing penis emoji.

I could understand it if it was Jamie sitting in the loft 😂
I could understand it if Jamie's becomes a hermit in the loft

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Holy moly, I have a lot to catch up with tonight. [emoji23] less than 24 hours and look how many posts there’s been. [emoji85]

Reactions: 5
What a narcissist! She seems to genuinely think the company that sent her that box did it out of the goodness of their hearts?? Just to send well wishes?! She is deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t go back through all the pages without saying this...

WTF is with the pumpkins. It’s 23 days to Halloween. Won’t that just be mush??

Reactions: 13
Fanmail. I actually just cringed so hard at her saying that. She's like nails scratching on a blackboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It drives me mad how she is like "shh Ronnie mummy is doing instagram" - pay him attention then! She could sack off insta entirely and still be set up for life. The baby is making a noise because that is what babies do! I'd be very concerned if a baby never made any noise. I don't have a baby but I have a brain...
I think that video was someone here taking the piss, not Hinch herself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has a shark in the loft and that fan mail.....all 6 cards or so! Lol

Just wanted to say to anyone who is interested that every time the Hinch posts or features her books (if you can call them that) she must mark it as an AD. I recently had an influencer client in my office and she asked a similar question; turns out that even if it’s your brand / products you still need to be marking it as an AD :)
I also think sw consultants are meant to #AD when they, well, advertise their groups that make them their money.

Reactions: 8
I found her address really easily, Because they had the extension it's very easy to look up on google
Just out of curiosity I also googled her address and found it within 5 mins. The planning application for the extension is available to the public on the Councils website!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.