Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was sophie I wouldn't want poppybelle doing my doorway. How embarrassing to be copying your new bff and even worse the new bff apparently paid for hers and soph will be getting hers free.

How could you look your friend in the face again? Everyone would know you copied!

Reactions: 17
So not sure if this has been said as I've got loads to catch up on but do we reckon ma Barker has moved in with them? She literally never leaves and especially with what was said a few threads ago :unsure:.
she’s staying in the spare room 😂😂

On another note.... 😉 I wonder what poor soph would do if we all just went quiet on here & stopped giving her content..

let’s start a WhatsApp group 🤣 she’d be finished!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Time for night nights.but I couldn't go without sending you all an absolutely pointless quote.i think you will be touched, I honestly think is more poignant than anything you've heard before.They are not all my own words but hey ho.
When the night is dark
And the dogs go 'bark'
When the clouds are black
And the ducks go quack
When the sky is blue
And the cows go moo
Think of Tattle
We'll be thinking of you.
GOODNIGHT TATTLERS 💞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
First time poster 🙈.. I’ve got to admit I was a ‘hincher’ I thought our Soph was brilliant, the down to earth girl that everyone wants to be like blah blah I even brought her tit book grr !! Then the swipe ups got more and the cleaning got less...
I came across this site and have been reading for a few weeks but kept quiet I’ve gotta admit at first I did kind of think it was all abit conspiracy theories on here and ‘come on don’t be daft she’s just a girl who loves to clean’

But then.. the penny dropped all thanx to this site I’m now an ex-fuking hincher and her book is in the bin !!

After reading these comments for weeks it’s all clear it was all set up from the very start !!

Our soph obv wanted to become rich and ‘famous’ tipping point for Jamie was a fail so one night they sat down and wrote a list guyzzzzz of how to do it.. start a cleaning account, become everyone’s relatable best friend start the eBay swipe up tit and before you know it the rest inbetween is history because your filthy rich, sitting in your loft surrounded by thousands of pounds worth of gifted tit and sitting on a best selling book.. all whilst you husband is a SALEs MANAGER !!

ffs I feel so stupid for falling for it at the start because now it’s so obvious and Jamie is prob her manager he obv knows his tit and knew how to use insta to make them stupidly rich for doing duck all!!

I feel an idiot for falling for it all and I spent loads of money on stupid cleaning tit and storage Fukin baskets because our Soph said they were amazing guyzzz !!

I honestly believe if everyone of her ‘army’ read these comments for a few weeks like I did they would see it for what it really is !!! They knew what they were doing from the start and she barely cleans anymore.. she’s preyed on a gullible audience with her ‘anxiety’ and not being able to leave the house bullshit!! Mr sales manager would of known how to play it from the start..

So anyway I’m going to shut up now because it makes me cross and sad that they can do this to people !!

But thank you everyone of you who have posted on here and helped me to see the light.. finally... and saved me for wasting anymore money on all the stupid tit Soph says we should have grrrrr !!! xx
Hi Blondie, Don't be pissed off with yourself for falling for her patter, she's a master manipulator and you're not the only one to be duped by her.

She comes across as likeable, relatable etc, until you have your eyes opened, you will believe everything she says.

Very few saw through her early on, thankfully being older and knowing full well how to clean and manage a home, I didn't fall for any of her tit and saw through her pretty much straight away.
I even posted on most of the Hinch Facebook groups that Hinch was duping them all and to open their eyes. I was called jealous, then subsequently removed and blocked from them. Jealous I am not!

Anyway, welcome and I hope you enjoy reading and contributing, they're a friendly and funny bunch on this thread x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That pumpkin that got gouged with a "H" and sprayed a soulless grey. What a waste of a decent pumpkin.
If she was seriously using her Halloween DIY as a ruse to get gifted that same bloody door arch as Soloman's she has reached a new level of greed. I mean, come on! 😤 ENOUGH. YOU HAVE ENOUGH, SOPHIE. Are you incapable of saying, "No, thank you. I don't need that." ?!? 😤 Why not host giveaways for all the tit that you now have lying around your loft?! Why not donate it to people less fortunate than yourself?
Even Jamie sounds like he's reached tipping point (😏) in her stories. She constantly scolds him like he is a child and throws tantrums when he doesn't appease her. I bet he's regretting quitting his job having to listen to her screeching at him all day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Loads of people tweet about her and post comments to her but she only takes the time to repost a Z-list celeb like Callum Weekender so she can tag him 😴😴 Beg on toast

Reactions: 14
Cant believe people are actually saying "hinchoween"
Hinchoween? How about duck off son. Are these people sane, Dont they realise it's really disrespectful to do that? It is Halloween, let's keep it that way hincharmy and let's not be silly now. I am stunned Hinch thinks that's ok. What next, name a sacred, religious celebration after herself "Hinchmas". I think I'd flip my lid if she said this. Sacrilege

Reactions: 11
Hinchoween? How about duck off son. Are these people sane, Dont they realise it's really disrespectful to do that? It is Halloween, let's keep it that way hincharmy and let's not be silly now. I am stunned Hinch thinks that's ok. What next, name a sacred, religious celebration after herself "Hinchmas". I think I'd flip my lid if she said this. Sacrilege
She already called it Hinchmas last year...

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Since when did we all start decorating our houses for autumn anyway 🙄🙄

Reactions: 27
She did just that last Christmas I'm afraid, don't you remember it? Have a look on her grid at her xmas posts 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.