Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got the Pumpkin shite show lit up outside her front door now!! I think she's doing anything she can to try and get a story in the newspapers again!
Has Halloween come early this year!!!!

Reactions: 7
And those are real candles in the lacquered pumpkin perched on the mountain of plastic, glue covered tat 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Has she only just seen that box from miracleinprogress?! They are a clinic who offer various pregnancy packages so I'm assuming they sent it to her during her pregnancy to advertise themselves and encourage her to book a scan with them? And she is only just seeing it and mentioning it now? I don't think she even realises it - she just thinks they are a company who make nice video memory boxes or something?
Also what is with the fake teariness in the background too? I hate that people have to demonstrate their love for something by letting everyone know they are crying over it. Like when she posts a cute picture of Ronnie or a wedding photo and people comment "Absolutely sobbing over this" or "Can't stop crying" - pull yourself together Brenda and just say that you like the picture for fucks sake.
I bet she is manically scratching at her neck while she tries telling her shoppers, she never throws anything.
I wonder why she didn't tag them 🤔

Reactions: 2
Now her minions are calling it Hinchoween, do they not know Halloween, Christmas etc all existed before she graced us with her annoying presence ffs

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Our local fire service in essex are asking that people use battery tea lights in pumpkins.

She really needs to spread awareness..... especially with such a large following!

The company who did up Solomon's house are making hinch something....I can imagine it's a door arch 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s only done the pumpkin etc so she can try and make hinchoween a thing. Going off some of the deluded comments on her post, it’s worked.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh god this stupid dog on Instagram posts on anyone that's got a lot of followers sick of seeing it! Anyway he's said happy hinchoween I bet she will male a hashtag of it and now keep saying it until Halloween is over 🙈
Off topic but how do you get Instagram in black?! I put everything I can into dark mode 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hinchoween...

Zoflora and candles...

...sounds like a recipe more suited to Bonfire Night.

Reactions: 16
Off topic but how do you get Instagram in black?! I put everything I can into dark mode 🤣
I put Dark mode on in my iPhone settings a few weeks ago, But Instagram suddenly went dark today while I was browsing not sure how? Unless just having it in your iPhone settings makes it change?

Finally done with her now :(
She’s changed so much. Tbh I think the change in direction is going to kill off her account. I liked her a year ago because she managed to make cleaning look like a bit of a laugh and something to enjoy. She wasn’t constantly filming herself talking about her life/opinions, she was filming herself cleaning. She cleans duck all now. I think it’s clear she’s not so interested in it anymore and is trying to move away from it.
No offence to Ronnie but I’m no more interested in him than any other strangers baby. Would have been reasonable to see him once or twice but he now makes up half her content. Gleam certainly doesn’t help, they did the exact same thing to Zoella. You can’t take someone whose selling point is being a relatable down to earth girl next door and expect them to still appeal to people when they’re making millions, living in giant houses and advertising something different every two minutes. The trust goes when they become a sellout.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I can safely say in all my life I have never had the desire to go and sit in my loft to reflect on things. I think if I did, and my bloke caught me up there -crying - he would most likely section me.
I don’t even go up loft I’m a wimp and short arse so I send lanky hubby up pml 😂 don’t think he would ever spend anymore time up there than I make him putting our Xmas shite and holiday cases up 😂

Reactions: 13
Finally done with her now :(
She’s changed so much. Tbh I think the change in direction is going to kill off her account. I liked her a year ago because she managed to make cleaning look like a bit of a laugh and something to enjoy. She wasn’t constantly filming herself talking about her life/opinions, she was filming herself cleaning. She cleans duck all now. I think it’s clear she’s not so interested in it anymore and is trying to move away from it.
No offence to Ronnie but I’m no more interested in him than any other strangers baby. Would have been reasonable to see him once or twice but he now makes up half her content. Gleam certainly doesn’t help, they did the exact same thing to Zoella. You can’t take someone whose selling point is being a relatable down to earth girl next door and expect them to still appeal to people when they’re making millions, living in giant houses and advertising something different every two minutes. The trust goes when they become a sellout.
I reckon she doesn’t clean on stories anymore cause she has a cleaner (or a few) all under NDAs

Reactions: 18
*Watching Hinch’s stories*
OH: “that’s that stupid woman”
Me: [emoji55]
OH: “She has a distinct voice”
[emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.