Mrs Hinch #568 Not content with fleecing the sheep, Sophie wants some hens to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure they have been moved in a long time already, remember the vulva resin drive has only just been done.

Surely the #ad Pickfords van will need to be seen on the #ad resin driveway as part of the Hinch not a farm moving in reel.

I’m sure our locals @Spacedman and maybe @Wize Owl (I don’t think it was @Pumpkins1506 ?) said it was only finished in the last week or so?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Inspired by @Olivemaks thread suggestion (and because I’m putting off all the adulting I should be doing today) I re-wrote Aqua’s Barbie Girl for the Hinchliffes

Hiya, Sophie
Hi, James
You want to take the shoppers for a ride?
Sure, James
Jump in

I'm a filtered girl, in my ‘tend farm world
Look like plastic, it's fantastic
I don’t brush my hair and my shoulder’s always bare
No imagination, my life’s a fabrication

Come on, Sopha, says her gopher

I'm a brown hair root girl in a ’tend farm world
Dress up in tesco tat, wobbly headboards
GHDs, Iconic, well I love them all
If they pay, and ignore, all the filters

You can touch
You can play
If you say, "I'm always yours" (ooh, oh)

Come on, Sopha, says her gopher (ah ah ah yeah)
Come on, Sopha, says her gopher (ooh oh, ooh oh)

Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please
I take photos with fans but I’ll bend my knees
Come jump in, Hinching friends, let us do it again
Comment on my posts, up my numbers please

You can like
You can share
If you say, "I'm always yours"
You can like
You can share
If you say, "I'm always yours"

Come on, Barbie, let's go party (ah ah ah yeah)

Oh, I'm making so much money
Well, Sophie, we are just getting started
Oh, Woo Hoo Ooo, James
Oh my god this is amazing! Someone clever needs to put this to music!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What I don't understand is why on earth would you want a cleaners name on your babies clothes? Would they buy it with a picture of their beloved (solves every problem don't you know) elbow grease on the front?
Can you imagine a baby grow with “Kim and Aggie” emblazoned across it? It’s so weird.

(edit for a misquote from an earlier post)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How have I never seen these vests before!!!! Where can I find these please?! Any other useful things please let me know 😂

On topic - her tesco range is shite

Hadn't finished this 😆 You'd almost wonder why Hinch "designed" this when she has had two children. It's impractical for a newborn. You don't want to be fussing about trying to get things over their head.

Things you can fully open then are far easier. Ours lived in wrapover vests/tops as newborns. Like this:

View attachment 1468653

Reactions: 8
It's got pockets gussssshhhhyyyyy, can't believe it, if I'm honest gusssshhhyyyyy (which, I'm not)
Screenshot_20220804-002832~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ahhh tattlers its a sad day for inch ...his wife is "in love" with a cupboard door 🤭🤭🥴🥴
It’s got more personality than that big nosed bleep

I’ve got to say that in the last year, I’ve had such a horrible time. I was attacked by a patients relative, my sister was killed before Christmas by a drunk driver so I now have 7 kids in total to care for and then my lovely mummy passed away last week. You lot truly keep me sane x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
So the huns are using her voice over on their reels. If you click the sound it shows 14 other vidoes 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15

I’ve got to say that in the last year, I’ve had such a horrible time. I was attacked by a patients relative, my sister was killed before Christmas by a drunk driver so I now have 7 kids in total to care for and then my lovely mummy passed away last week. You lot truly keep me sane x
You are amazing. I really mean that.
From the little we know of your life, I think you are someone that I would be proud to call a friend.

The loss of your sister, I can’t imagine. It must have shattered your world. Knowing that her children are loved and safe with you is the best gift you could have ever given her.

To then lose your mum so soon, is cruel and heartbreaking.

I really hope that you have support, while you are holding everyone else up.

We’re always here.

I love this thread because, in between the laughs and Hinch joking, there are real people.
There is real empathy.
There is real understanding.
We’re all here x

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Someone posted a few pages back that you can’t see her followers anymore. You can still see a very limited amount (which I assume are her latest followers) and majority on there right now I would say are bots despite some of them having photos uploaded. Obviously paying premium price for those ones.

You’d only have your followers hidden if you have something to hide, right? Cannot think of any of reason.

No wonder she rarely posts anymore, and when she does it’s because she is being paid for it. She knows the majority of her followers are bots so why would she bother?

Edit to say when reporting the bot accounts report them as Scam/Fraud so that the profile is then actually reviewed by insta and so more likely to be removed. Here is a perfect example of a bot:

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Hadn't finished this 😆 You'd almost wonder why Hinch "designed" this when she has had two children. It's impractical for a newborn. You don't want to be fussing about trying to get things over their head.

Things you can fully open then are far easier. Ours lived in wrapover vests/tops as newborns. Like this:

View attachment 1468653
She probably never dress the baby so wouldn’t know!

Reactions: 10
Someone posted a few pages back that you can’t see her followers anymore. You can still see a very limited amount (which I assume are her latest followers) and majority on there right now I would say are bots despite some of them having photos uploaded. Obviously paying premium price for those ones.

You’d only have your followers hidden if you have something to hide, right? Cannot think of any of reason.

No wonder she rarely posts anymore, and when she does it’s because she is being paid for it. She knows the majority of her followers are bots so why would she bother?

Edit to say when reporting the bot accounts report them as Scam/Fraud so that the profile is then actually reviewed by insta and so more likely to be removed. Here is a perfect example of a bot:
Anyone else find it totally creepy that bots are using photos of other people's babies to appear more real??

Reactions: 26
Love the waggy finger trying to in-still some discipline on those WW, after we all said that she had no boundaries!

Reactions: 12

you nusty troll!

Johnny Foreskin is a real person with a real account!

And Sexy DaddyPig.
And Brexit Dildo.
And Cumslut.
And Bumstretcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I’m so sorry 😢 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How has she still not moved?!?
Jesus wept, this is like pulling teeth. Just duck off to the “fARm” already. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.