Mrs Hinch #568 Not content with fleecing the sheep, Sophie wants some hens to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would rather sit on the floor than keep that manky dog-juice ridden couch 🤮🤮🤮 she must be as thick as her sister guyyysch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am re-thinking my new residents of greyskulls theory.
Sam is selling furniture on a local site🕵️‍♀️
why do these people SELL furniture instead of donating it to people in need ffs. Considering Hinch has more money than sense! Absolute tramps.

Reactions: 25
Right nusty hens, hope everyone has their crunky snacks and full fat coke ready tonight. Got a feeling its going down. SSS versus Hinchy. Ding ding!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing gets past Tattlers 😂❤

And three bald hens?
It just fits with Sam having graduated.
Stay in rented while you get student finance support etc, then move. That’s why it’s all been timed like this.

Edit to add here’s your post Soph

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe they're going to let this twit adopt hens. Why can nobody ever say no to her 😔 they deserve better.

And her little reel yesterday about her body enraged me to the point I typed several posts here and had to rage quit all of them because I was just so bleeping cross.

Reactions: 16
Do we think that she's bleeping off the women supporting women and gearing up for a 7pm tit all over your parade post with her fake friend?

It's coming, hold tight!

Reactions: 7
Fast Forward 3 months…..
‘Guys I’ve literally been crying all weekend. I can’t even speak if I’m honest. We got the best advice and followed everything we were told. We don’t know how it happened. I can’t even explain how I’m feeling. I know to some they were only chickens but they were my babies’.

2hrs Later
AD: New GHD curler in rose gold.

Next Morning: Mini chicken and pepper fajitas. “Roo loved them”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Genuinely disgusted at the BHWT.

"We have done all necessary checks and are reassured that these hens are going to a loving, caring home"

Nah. My support will be withdrawn from them now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't know what the hen people are like down in Essex, but where I live they either get adopted or get put to sleep. They're not fussy who they go to.

Not sure which one I'd prefer if I was Grinch's chicken.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion.

Lies. All of it lies. This will be the place that hens come to die.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.