Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on guys, using #justiceforflipandflop over on Instagram just makes it glaringly obvious you’re a tattler.
I love Tattle but some of you lot ruin any integrity to your complaints by making them linkable to these threads. We know we aren't trolls but that doesn't mean the site doesn't have a bad rep with that. Be professional if you want to be taken seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
She is literally the biggest fame hungry, greedy, selfish, narcissistic, childish bleeping loser on the planet! Why would anyone want to be associated with her? I have never in my life felt hate like I do for this gormless, unfunny, lazy witch! Her children are darling and deserve better. Her husband is a vile cretin and her parents are enablers that are clearly as greedy as she is! I can’t wait for the downfall, it will come. This tit cannot possibly carry on! I’ve no idea why she’s “famous” all that money and no class, no generosity, no humanity! She makes me sick!!!!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Erm does she not have a fox in there? The destruction is heartbreaking if a fox gets in the pen & they kill for fun.
surely she will not be allowed rescue hens, the garden is ridiculous.
Also, did I dream she had an interior designer??? Is the girl using Hinch House as a bleeping BTEC piece of work?? It’s like a mood board for a funeral home threw up in there 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
She’s probably turned the secret garden into a massive coop so the human boyz will literally have nowhere to play (apart from the indoor which looks like an outdoor playroom).

Give it a month and it’ll be like the movie Chicken Run with the poor hens planning a great escape!

849C588A-D6D4-467F-9397-FF6CDC4E30DE.jpeg
08C626FB-6F8C-4F12-A96F-952464B63789.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In short: less time consuming than children, more time consuming than a dog.

She will need to:
Clean the coop and run thoroughly once a week (at least)
Clear nest boxes and roost of poo daily
Collect eggs daily
Top up water when needed
Top up feeder when needed
Clean water dispenser and feeder out once a week. Plus spot cleaning as and when.
Regularly check chickens for disease, worm them monthly.
If the coop is smaller, allow the chickens time to roam and forage.
Maintain coop and run so it remains water and pest proof.
Get off of the sofa and lock them up every evening. Yes you can have doors with a timer, but there's always one who decides to sit on the roof of the hen house rather than go inside.
Be prepared to break the ice on their water several times a day in winter.
@Pumkins 1506 I have a feeling that your very valid points will be used in a gridpost.

Reactions: 19
really angry this morning. I’ve emailed my contacts at BHWT telling them my concerns letting this irresponsible woman “rescue” chickens. They’ll wish they were back on the battery farm!
My girls turned up from BHWT featherless skin and bones and through knowledge, care and attention they were brought back to health. I’ve had a lot of chickens from battery farm cages through BHWT and I’ve had 3 pass away in a box in my lounge near the radiator where I knew this was their last night, at least 11 have been PTS at the vets through things like egg peritonitis. One took her last breath in the car on the way to the vets as her crop distended and restricted her breathing. I’ve had 2 be given the contraceptive implant (just like the one women have in their arm) at £80 a pop only lasting 3 months to save their lives and prevent EP and sepsis.
This woman doesn’t have a clue how to look after rescue hens, stop them being killed by the foxes, spot when there’s a problem. Her poor boys don’t need to experience death so much either. These hens have had a tough life, I’ve had some live 8 years from rescue and some 2 days! RSPCA need to be aware. I’m absolutely fuming that she’s taking on MORE animals! You can’t use chickens for ADS!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Get off of the sofa and lock them up every evening. Yes you can have doors with a timer, but there's always one who decides to sit on the roof of the hen house rather than go inside.
@Pumkins 1506 I have a feeling that your very valid points will be used in a gridpost.
She can’t bed her children herself never mind chasing hens around.

I’m calling bingo on her having 3 hens only!
Penny, Pammy and Polly.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Erm does she not have a fox in there? The destruction is heartbreaking if a fox gets in the pen & they kill for fun.
surely she will not be allowed rescue hens, the garden is ridiculous.
Also, did I dream she had an interior designer??? Is the girl using Hinch House as a bleeping BTEC piece of work?? It’s like a mood board for a funeral home threw up in there 🤦🏼‍♀️
A friend of mine kept chickens and ducks. A fox got in and killed the lot but only took one. The aftermath was worse than anything I’ve ever seen. It was more like a werewolf had got in.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s been encouraging foxes and now she’s getting chickens 🤦‍♀️
I will be interested in how she sets up her garden for Chickens and can’t wait for winter when she’ll have to walk through tit and slop 😂
Chickens take work to keep them healthy and safe and entertained!
I hope she gets mites 😆😆
Mine free range (on a bigger bit of land than tend farm) and I have tit bombs everywhere 😀
She will be def employing someone to care for the animals for them to remain insta perfect!!!!!

Reactions: 17
I only didn't include that (though it's a valid point that will apply to her for sure) because we don't lock ours in. If the coop and run are secure then you don't really need to, in fact they're happier as they can get up and out when they are awake and won't get bored being shut in.
But it's risky and you have to be confident in being fox proof.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And as for the “we chose emma because, blah blah blah” you “chose” it because it was gifted you selfish, cheap ass witch! 😡 PISS OFF with your bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My mam had rescue hens for years and a fox wiped all 8 out in one night 😥 they’d have to be totally secure. I can’t see hinch doing that.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
really angry this morning. I’ve emailed my contacts at BHWT telling them my concerns letting this irresponsible woman “rescue” chickens. They’ll wish they were back on the battery farm!
My girls turned up from BHWT featherless skin and bones and through knowledge, care and attention they were brought back to health. I’ve had a lot of chickens from battery farm cages through BHWT and I’ve had 3 pass away in a box in my lounge near the radiator where I knew this was their last night, at least 11 have been PTS at the vets through things like egg peritonitis. One took her last breath in the car on the way to the vets as her crop distended and restricted her breathing. I’ve had 2 be given the contraceptive implant (just like the one women have in their arm) at £80 a pop only lasting 3 months to save their lives and prevent EP and sepsis.
This woman doesn’t have a clue how to look after rescue hens, stop them being killed by the foxes, spot when there’s a problem. Her poor boys don’t need to experience death so much either. These hens have had a tough life, I’ve had some live 8 years from rescue and some 2 days! RSPCA need to be aware. I’m absolutely fuming that she’s taking on MORE animals! You can’t use chickens for ADS!
Very well said. She has no clue.

Reactions: 6
Bless you for taking care of those poor girls!!

Why is she after rescue hens anyway? They’re not exactly cute and Insta perfect? Or does she want the head pats for nursing them back to health?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.