Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the Mrs Hinch ad for the Emma mattress was a success, considering it was a 50% off sale & further discount using her code, I’m sure so many sheep are throwing out their perfectly good mattresses in place of this.
but it’s generated a heck of a lot of bad publicity and work for their PR/cust service team. Do I think it would have made a difference? Depends. Queen Hunch knows and will approach her next campaign differently, at least I hope.

Reactions: 19
exactly, she must know the sheep don’t realise how big it is. She can’t risk a big room by room reveal.

I actually think that’s why she deleted the story about Henry, not because of the mattress, but because it was braggy about how many bedrooms

Reactions: 27
Imagine being so far removed from reality- that you actually post:

“ I’ve got 2 spare bedrooms- the dog can take his pick. Both rooms are kitted out with high end mattresses, pillows and top of the range furnishings, it’s up to him where he wants to sleep

Reactions: 65
It’s so ridiculous it sounds like a joke

Reactions: 32
Her head is up her arse honestly

Reactions: 25
And I know dogs are smart, but I don’t think they understand the concept of ‘choosing a bedroom’! Any of the dogs I’ve looked after have always just moved between the rooms during the night, sleeping wherever they want with no regard for who is in there!

Edit - in fact, thinking on it, I’ve never known a dog to want to sleep alone. Unless crated, they’ve mostly always spent time in the rooms with people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Hey all

my beautiful mummy passed away this morning so I probably won’t be about as much for a little bit. Please raise a large fat coke to Mummymimi tonight x
Really sorry to hear that. Full fat coke raised and you’ll be in Tattlers’ thoughts.

Reactions: 21
Imagine having a whole room dedicated to reading literary greats like Mollie Mae.

Reactions: 49
Is it wrong to wish this upon hinch farm not a farm??

Reactions: 18
h
Hey all

my beautiful mummy passed away this morning so I probably won’t be about as much for a little bit. Please raise a large fat coke to Mummymimi tonight x
So so sorry Poppy sending my condolences to you and your family , big hugs
Hey all

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My dogs are very hard done by. They have an old cot mattress saved from going to landfill with a blanket thrown over it!

Reactions: 27

'Reading room'?
Bless er art. Is she finally attempting to become literate?

Reactions: 30
Hey all

Send you all a massive virtual hug, make sure you look after yourself xx

Reactions: 12
Sorry Henry.

My spaniel has a king size mattress

(it’s mine. She sleeps on my bed.)

Reactions: 64
Hey all

Oh darling, I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending you much love xxx

Reactions: 13
Exactly this! My two are crated at night but that crate is in our bedroom as they don’t like sleeping downstairs in their own. They also have a crate in the kitchen that we leave the door open on so when we’re in the kitchen or garden they have a space to chill.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.