Mrs Hinch #567 There was a wedding, forget the bride, look at me, I was by her side!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Pockets and Camel toe optional. I just lurveeeeeeee it gushhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzz, if I'm honest.

Reactions: 30
I’m calling Bingo that the Chicken Coop will look just like Greyskull.....because she’ll miss it so much guyssssh. This way she can bring it with her

Reactions: 26
She’ll be getting ex free range maybe, so that at least they will look more aesthetically pleasing to her. I’ve had the opportunity to have chickens from the farm I clean at on numerous occasions but it’s never appealed to me as I see the work involved and the mess!

Reactions: 14
I’d rather imagine her having to clean it

Reactions: 11
Wonder how long before they end up with chicken people? The fat dog will probably gobble them all up (They are smelly and hard work) they shit so much too and hope she has bird flu precautions basically I want her to start using her brain and fires up that last brain cell. If she couldn’t cope with fish I can’t see this going well and NO ITS NOT A FARM…

Will be some kind of crap petting zoo at most

Also have the alpacas still got their death trap feeder or has that magically vanished?

Reactions: 15
Yeah , slofa you can't sit with us.

Reactions: 12
It's not a job, it's a wank

Reactions: 10
I’m calling Bingo that the Chicken Coop will look just like Greyskull.....because she’ll miss it so much guyssssh. This way she can bring it with her
You nusty troll spoiling her surprise.
It's now being smashed up ready to go to the same place as the dolls house.

Reactions: 16
Saw it recently but the bale of hay was sat next to it

More pre records. Those nails she had weeks before the red ones she had done for SS wedding
Let her off slightly then, still wasting water by leaving the tap running you idiot

Reactions: 12
She’ll never detach herself from that house while she has access to it. Whoever she’s passed it onto won’t ever be able to make a home there. It’ll be sold within 2 years.

Reactions: 23
Yeah , slofa you can't sit with us.
I’ve just realised I fucked up writing that. The wedding was Sunday afternoon/evening, so she would have been nursing an appletiser hangover on Monday morning, not Sunday morning when we had the “Hinch Prayer” I’m still learning guyssssssh

She still can’t bring her recorder to any future Father James Sunday services or the HarVEST VESTival

Reactions: 15
Here we go againpoor Soph…pity party. Nervous? Fuck off you utter twat all you are doing is moving into another house quite near your other house. And let’s face it you’ve had approximately 87 years to prepare.
Sorry Hinch you are PATHETIC

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.