Mrs Hinch #563 A free carpet here, a free sofa there, say ‘hi’ to Hinch the Begging Millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing posts in mhmmdi about hinchers complaining about the smell of dog urine on their fake grass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hinch, darling, you have a perfectly fine natural chin... you don't need to photoshop the shape out of your face... what the duck have you done to yourself in that last story 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
As i dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth, im starting to think no-one will be living in greyskull after the move.
Who would be so utterly desperate for a house that they would have to wait almost a year for her to shift her arse out, and agree to hinch popping round everyday and cleaning the sink?
I'm going for a bingo that it stays empty and a shrine to her, being used as a stage when she's fucked up yet again and needs to appear relatable.
Mind you with the way things are going with her amd Jamie I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up living there when they decide to split up.

Reactions: 29
Oh goodness guys....I've become a VIP member,little old me! I'm so excited I'm away to wank my taps and eat cruncky snacks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She couldn't be more obvious if she tried. Stacey posts a picture of her hair. Sofa has a filtered selfie
Stacey shows rings she's showing her rings in her selfie. There was a time she'd post once or twice and remain quiet. Seems she's in constant competition.
What day do we thing house move Is? Calling Bingo for Monday

Reactions: 21
What's the betting due to all the hype around ss at the moment, Hinch will announce at the end of summer her and Janine are renewing their wedding wows at tend farm. Guests to include henners giving her away, the 3 woolly wankers as page boys, weepy Al reading the tend vows and the kids no where to be seen. All photographic evidence at the event would have to be pre screened by Sopha through face app first of course.
She'd want to upstage her original wedding (and best bubs's) as she wasn't an insta sensathionnn back then.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I have a feeling that the house isn’t for family. I think it will be the family of the young girl in Scotland that she “befriended and visited at Xmas time”. It’s a genius move, she knows when she announces the move to the crem finally people will start to unfollow - but, donate a house to someone in need…..and all of a sudden the media, and followers are worshipping again.

Reactions: 7
Everyone got their 10 litres of coke and crunky snacks ready to throw down your fat thriats for the bestbubs4eva wedding fuckery? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That filter she uses gives me the creeps, it's how it warps her eyes. Her normal eyes are like pissholes in the snow. It doesn't look right.

The dip dye is doing nothing for her - it's a dark brown bob with long yellow curls sticking out the bottom. It's such bad placement if she's going for ombre, a few inches higher down or lower up would be far more flattering. Or just blend it better - anything.

edit: I meant higher up or lower down, it's too early for this tit

Reactions: 18
I think the new tenant could be the paper eating man. Or maybe Jamie’s best mates from the flooring company 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As i dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth, im starting to think no-one will be living in greyskull after the move.
Who would be so utterly desperate for a house that they would have to wait almost a year for her to shift her arse out, and agree to hinch popping round everyday and cleaning the sink?
I'm going for a bingo that it stays empty and a shrine to her, being used as a stage when she's fucked up yet again and needs to appear relatable.
Mind you with the way things are going with her amd Jamie I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up living there when they decide to split up.
i wondered if the special family is just a relaunch of themselves in Greyskull, and actually notafarm is precious Sophs spessssshial dolls house just for her since the normal sized one has disappeared… she’ll just permanently move furniture around and play with the brum-brums/woof-woof/fluff-fluffs…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve got a bit of time off now during the school holidays so can jog more frequently 🏃🏻‍♀️ I’ll have to show Mr Owl mugshots of prospective new dwellers of Greyskull and get him jogging round that way too and walking the dog.

Just so I don’t miss anyone, is this all we think it might be so far.....

1) Ma and Pa Hinchliffe
2) Sam and fam
3) Tracey 💅and fam... finally released from the attic
4) Hen Do Cousin and fam
5) The delivery guy who delivered at 5.20am during #poogate and fam
6) The Orangery workmen.... just them
7) RoyOiOi, Rodders and the other one.

Anyone else? 🤭
It’s Janine and the boys, she’s moving into tend farm with just Audrey and the 3 bucktooth bastards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Omg I've just rewatched the cringe jetwash story on full volume and I swear when she said "why did you have to turn it off at that point", Jamie said "you turn me off" 🤣 does anyone else hear that or am I going mad 🤪
Yes he does say that!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion -

All please stand for the bride and groom
Except Soph, who’s revealing freebie room after room..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Move today then tomorrow morning a montage of Jamie bringing her and Roy breakfast in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I really can’t see the Scottish family re-locating that’s a big move

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.